Things that happen after the books ended

1) Harry married Ginny Weasley. They had 3 children: James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna.

2) Kingsley Shacklebolt became the minister of magic.

3) Hermione and Ron married and had 2 children: Hugo and Rose.

4) Draco Malfoy married Astoria Greengrass, the younger sister of Daphne. They had one son, Scorpius Hyperion.

5) After the death of his parents, Teddy Lupin was raised by his grandmother, Andromeda.

6) George Weasley married his quidditch teammate angelina johnson. They had 2 children Fred and Roxane.

7) Harry, and eventually Ron, joined the auror department at the ministry of magic. Hermione became a high ranking official in the department magical law enforcement.

8) Bill and Fleur's first child, a daughter was born on the anniversary of the. Attle of hogwarts. They named her Victoire, which means victory in French.

9) Dementors were no longer used by the ministry of magic.

10) Ginny Weasley became a professional quidditch player for a few years, then retired to become a quidditch correspondent for the daily prophet.

11) Harry and Dudley made a point to see each other and get their families together as adults.

12) Percy Weasley became an official in the new ministry of magic under Kingsley Shacklebolt and married a woman named Audrey. That had two daughters Molly and Lucy.

13) Hermione went back to Hogwarts to complete her seventh year of study and N.E.W.Ts. Harry and Ron didn't.

14) Mr. Weasley eventually fixed Sirius Black's motorcycle and gave it to harry.

15) Luna lovegood married Rolf Scamander, the great grandson of Newt Scamander. They had two children, twin boys named lorcan and Lysander.

16) Minerva McGonagall became the headmistress of Hogwarts.

17)Harry ensured that Severus Snape's portrait was restored to its proper place in the hogwarts headmaster's office.

18) Harry lost the ability to talk to snakes when the Horcrux inside him was destroyed.

19) Firenze was eventually welcomed back into the centaur herd.

20) Cho Chang married a muggle.

21) Teddy Lupin and Voctorie Weasley became boyfriend and girlfriend.

22) Gilderoy Lockhart never recovered from the injuries he sustained in the Chamber of secrets.

23) Neville Longbottom became the hogwarts hebology professor. He married Hannah Abbott, who became the new landlady at the Leaky Cauldron.

24) Dolores Umbridge was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned for the crimes against muggle borns.

25) Harry and Ginny's children stole the marauders map and snuck it into hogwarts.

26) Harry, Ron and hermione became memorialised in Chocolate Frog cards.