Ways to annoy Muggles

- Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies.

- Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.

- Quote Dobby.

- Hog the computer 24/7 while logged onto MuggleNet.

- Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Example: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory.

- Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep it and treasure it forever.

- Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.

- Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.

- Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know in a very loud voice.

- Make them play Quidditch with you.

- Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character.

- Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public.

- Always speak with a British accent - especially if you aren't from the UK.

- Refer to real places by Harry Potter names and throw a fit if others don't use these names.

- Draw round glasses and lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across...in permanent marker.

- Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.

- Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. ( Example: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall) and whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.

- Change them immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.

- Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too. Refuse to explain what a thestral is.

- Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a fake British accent when offering anyone food.

- Pretend you can do magic.

- Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.

- Yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" whenever they get near you.

- Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg. Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.