Jonah Request for London

rekegirll18 has requested an imagine im sorry that is has taken so long she requested it a long time ago and its finally here i apologize for it being late but i run 3 total accounts and update on one very frequently. I hope you enjoy London this is going to be a cute wedding one ;)
---------------------------------------

Jonah's P.O.V :

I couldn't believe that the day was here. Finally im going to be married to the love of my life. We've dated since our junior year of high school and finally, on her birthday, i popped the question.

They boys and i were gathered in the back room, fixing each others tuxes, hair, and ties.

Zach walks up to me and asks "you ready bro?"

"Definitely. London is the one. I want to spend eternity with her."

"Wow dude, you speak deeply. I see she makes you happy."

Finally as the boys are all ready we look at our tuxes.

Jack looks at his watch as tells me I better get out there and stand

It was about to start.

London's P.O.V :

I couldn't believe that the day was here. Finally im going to be married to the love of my life. We've dated since our junior year of high school and finally, on my birthday, he popped the question.

My maid of honor, bridesmaids and i were all gossiping and sharing our old memories before we had to begin.

"I can't believe it, your getting married before me." One of my bridesmaids spoke up, to be specific, Jacks girlfriend, Hailey. (Yes I put me in there lol)

"Yeah. I'm getting married to Jonah!" For a second we hoot and holler. My momma comes in to congradulate ne once more before the big walk.

"Congrats hunny!! I can't believe my baby is getting married! Im gonna miss you moving out!" We start to shed tears as everyone joins in for a group hug.

"Oh momma, I'll visit I promise!"

I wipe her tears and she wipes mine.

The music begins and we walk out the girls pairing up with who she is walking with.

First, Hailey walks out with Jack, Zach with his girlfriend, Daniel with my friend, and Corbyn with my Maid of Honor.

The music rings out as I am the final one to walk in, i even saw Jonah hold a hand up to his mouth and Corbyn wipe Jonah's tears.

Tears fall down my face as the ceremony begins.

"......we will now have the couple recite their vows, Jonah?"

Jonah nods and takes my hand. "London, when I met you our sophomore year, you were a shy girl. But you quickly grew into a beautiful and not so shy girl. Your beautiful hazel eyes, gorgeous skin,  and soft brown hair, every inch of you i love. You brought out the best in me and London I appreciate everything. Everything you do for me I know you do it for love. I promise to love you for ever, never cheat, and take care of you."

"Now, London?"

"Yes. Jonah Marais, I am so glad to have met you and that i found someone to love me for the person that I am. Just like you say what I have brought out in you, you have done the same for me. Before you i didnt trust people and even my own mother was so worried about me that I had to see therapists, so many doctors....Jonah i am glad you are the one im getting married to. I love you so much. I promise to love you forever and always, i will make you feel safe, I'll cook your meals, and if you dont like it we can go out. Together we can soar high, and achieve our goals. Jonah Marais, I am one lucky girl."

I wipe my tears away as Jonah and I join hands one more time.

"If nobody has any objections, then i now pronouce you Mr. and Mrs. Jonah Marais! You may kiss your bride Jonah!"

Jonah and I share a sweet kiss before running through the isle and being followed by our supportive friends.

Thank God I married a sweet heart.