♡Jonah Final Part♡

Im so sorry for leaving you guys on the previous part like that. I swear lol. But i will now give you the FINAL part. This is gonna take place after (y/n) found out the dad was Jack.

Hey we need to talk..
Like
Now

About what?

Look i know i hurt you but how many apologies is it going to take?

Jonah i swear you are so shallow.

Well, what do you need?

Fenway Park
NOW

Why are girls so needy and demanding?

Because we are girls. Its in out human nature to act this way.

Fine what ever ill be down there in 10

K

It takes me about 5 minutes for me to drive down to the park.

Where the heck is Jonah?

"Im right here."

"Oh hi Jonah, i must've said it out loud."

"Yeah. Well. Um, wow. Look at you, so cute. Haven't really changed except the...Belly."

I look at Jonah like a deer in headlights.

How can someone so love have the audacity to call me cute right after he was cheating on me with my best friend?

"Im sorry i didn't know you felt that way."

"You knew exactly how i feel Marais." Oh boy how i wanted to smack his face so hard his head came off.

"Oh, anyway. What is so important that you had to literally text me out of a date?"

Ugh this, this boy! He'll never learn i swear.

"Well, as you can see. My stomach is a teensie bit larger than usual. You know that i dont tend t-"

"Wait a sec, your pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Oh? That's really great! I cant wait to see our little b-"

"Woah. Slow your role cowboy. Number one you really think that im just going to let you back into my life after you go shagging around with my best friend? Second of all what makes you think its yours?"

"What are you saying? Of course its mine! Im the only one that you've ever ha-"

He immediately cuts himself off when he sees my facial expression.

"(y/n)?"

"It's Jack's baby. Jonah, its not yours."

"Oh, well i wish you two the best of luck."

"Thanks."

Well there you go lovely people the final part to the little mini jonah series. I hope you enjoy and stick around for more.

Leave requests here and i will gladly write them.