Trolls World Tour Trailer

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!

THE TRAILER IS HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHIJDIJVOJDVIJIDJCOFISJCIJSCOJSICHIS

If you haven't seen it yet, when see it now because I am going to talk about it.

Ok. The trailer just got released and there is a lot going on so I am going to make a few points of that.

1. I love the design of the rock troll that we see in the start. Idk what I exactly like about her, but I like it.

2. Hello darkness my old friend MAKES A RETURN

3. I like the idea of the 6 different kind of music and how there are 6 different tribes that represent one of each music. And from what I get, and from what I think, Poppy's people have pop for their music genre, since it is in their village. Well, I like the idea.

4. The classic trolls are so cutie. The same goes to the country trolls. I love and am exited about the techno trolls. That's, just like pop and country, one of my favorite music. And we have more copper like trolls as funk trolls. The rock trolls, except for the one, weren't shown much, which is a little sad, but we will see more of them soon.

5. So....the rock trolls are going to be the villains...I guess. Well, that's going to be exiting to see how that goes to happen. But please, don't just play rock music...I want my favorites to stay and poor techno trolls giving up their streng. Who was the first to give up their streng since the techno trolls gave the second? Poppy's tribe?

6. BADASS BRANCH RETURNS!!!

7. Omg poppy. I just love her. First no to violence, then saying how shiny a weapon is 😂

8. I love the fact that poppy has a little crown on her head and not the big one we saw in the first movie.

9. We have sarcastic and captain Branch here everybody 😂👍

10. OMG THAT ARE SOME DANGEROUS TEETH MY DEAR COUNTRY TROLL. NOT FRIENDLY NO.

11. poor mr. Dinkels. Idk how much it must have hurt or how he felt in that moment he gets stretched.

12. James Corden is back as Biggie everyone. YES.

13. Guy is having a KID?! How could that happen and how? And isn't the kid just the same like guy just smaller, different voice and so much more? What?

14. I guess, Tiny is cute but still. HOW?

15. And he is a Hip hop troll. Nice so new music genre I guess? And still How was that possible?

I'm still shocked about Tiny. I mean, did guy do it alone or was their a female troll to help? Even so, I still will write my story with them going through pregnancy since it's cute, even with something like Tiny and how that happen.

I still wish for Broppy to happen. We didn't see much action from both at them but I still have high hopes. What do you guys think? Write in the comments below.

Ps. I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. Idk when, but real life is a bit** right now, the same goes to writers block. I hope that I someday can write again, but we will have to wait and see.

Right now I do my own story to my undertale OC Melody Sword (Profil picture) and i have so much fun doing all that Drama in the story and i get new ideas everytime. I even did a one shot here if you would like to check that out. If you're interested, you can fine me on devianart under the name Princess-Cadence-MLP and see my drawings of Melody.

I am also in the works of doing my own music and right now doing Orchestra music to undertale and to some other songs. You can fine me under the name Mlp fan Celine on SoundCloud to take a listen.