Chapter 3

Soooooooo sorry everyone for the long wait. I didn't mean too, but it came. Because of the long wait, I made a little bit longer chapter for you guys with, hopefully, a lot of fluff in it. Broppy fluff. I am also thinking of doing this story a lot more, because for the future, have planed a sequel to come. So Beauty and the Grey Troll is going to be a little left behind. Sorry. But I think this story can become something great. The song is an my little pony fan song called My Cadence and was released back in 2012. it should be played by the proposal Flashback. Hope you enjoy this chapter and Brohoof.

Poppy was looking at her reflection from the mirror. She just woke up and was a mess, but she didn't care about that mush. What she cared through, was the smile that that was across her face. She entered her 6 week of pregnancy today. She still couldn't believe how fast that day came. Then she thought back, she just told them she was pregnant and now she already is in the 6 week. How fast time flies. She still didn't show and she could hardly wait for that to happen.

She is also already starting to take some things slow like dancing. She doesn't want to hurt herself or her unborn one. (Already protective mother xD)

She went to her closet and took her normally blue dress. She then went to the bathroom to change. In the time she did that, she smiled even more, as the memory of day came back to her mind. The day she announced her pregnancy to her friends, her father and everyone els.

(Flashback: 4 weeks before in the leaving room)

"I am Pregnant".

Then those words left her mouth, the Snack Pack and Peppy went silent. Poppy and Branch's smile faded a little, as nervous took over them. But as fast as it came, it went after the Snack Pack cheered loudly. A lot of Congratulations was heard and Poppy and Branch smiled even more at that.

Then Peppy came to his daughter. With tears of joy in his eyes. Poppy's smile grew by that. "I am going to become a grandfather", he asked her to make sure he heard right. In that Moment, Poppy couldn't stop her own tears coming up in her eyes. "Yes dad. Your going to become a Grandfather", she said and hugged Peppy for a long time. And Peppy returned the hug. It didn't take long for Branch to join them and to make a long family hug. After the hug, Poppy, Branch, Peppy and the Snack Pack talked about different stuff. Everything was about babies. The Twins talked about new clothes, Cooper and Biggi talked about the baby shower and what to have there, Guy Diamond and Dj Suki talked about baby sitting and Smidge? Well, she just said if that was a great idea or if that's not so a great idea.

At the evening, Poppy and Branch announced the pregnancy to all the Trolls and Bergens. Everyone was there and where cheering loud for the expecting couple. Even Briget and Gristle with their baby girl, Rose, where there. They all held a party for them and celebrated Til midnight. But Poppy and Branch left earlier, since they wanted some time alone.

Then it got late, the two of them went to bed. But before the sleeped, Branch pulled Poppy to him. Cradling her so, that her back was against his stomach and his head over her head. He then carefully placed a hand on Poppy's stomach. Poppy smiled at that and placed her own hand on top of his. "Goodnight Branch. Love you", Poppy said smiling. Branch smiled to. "Goodnight Poppy. Love you too". He waited then for a few seconds and said in a whisper:"Goodnight my baby. Love you too". He thought that Poppy didn't hear, but she did. And she smiled more at that. Her body glowed even a little. It didn't toke long for the couple to fall asleep. And Til the morning, they there in the same positions then they felt asleep.

(End of Flashback)

She went to the kitchen after finishing dressing in the bathroom. It doesn't take to long for her and as long as she still doesn't have a belly, everything is still fitting perfectly.