Chapter 2

"Branch".

Branch open his eyes slowly. Then he did, everything around him was still moving.

"Branch. Oh thank goodness your alright", said a voice beside him.

Branch close his eyes again and shaked his head a little. Getting the dizziness away you know. After that, he open them again and he could see clear again. To figures there standing there. One beside him. The other stood a little from them away. The figure beside new he quickly. It was his wife, Poppy, who had a lot of concern on her face. Instantly she hugged him.

"I was so worried about you. I never thought that telling you I was pregnant could make you passed out", she said.

"Oh yeah", Branch thought. "That was the last thing what happend". He smiled and hugged her back.

"I am sorry that you got concerned about me. I didn't mean for this to happend. I mean, pass out by something so amazing. I would actually never do that. But in the end, I did", he said and chuckled. Poppy stopped the hug and looked at him with tears of joy in her eyes. "That means your are alright with it", she asked. Branch just nodded. "Yeah. Why shouldn't I"?

Poppy's smile grew and she hug him instantly again. Dr. Plum who was the second person in the room, chuckled a little at the behavior of the two expecting parents. She went over them and said", just remember Poppy. You have to take it easy for the next month". Poppy nodded. "Thanks Dr. Plum", she said and help Branch to stand up. Dr. Plum went to the door and stopped. "Oh and, you have to tell it to the others down stairs. They are waiting to hear what happend today", she said and then went downstairs.

Poppy and Branch looked at each other and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Snack pack there downstairs, waiting. Nobody from them said anything since Dr. Plum went upstairs. Finally, after a few minutes, Suki was the first who spoke. "What do you guys think is wrong with Poppy", she asked around. Suki was Poppy's best friend since they were little. Suki was also Poppy's first real friend. "I don't know", said Guy Diamond, without his auto toned voice. They all looked sad down. They wanted to help. But could't.

But from one second to the other, they heard someone coming down the stairs. All eyes of the snack pack went up. It was Dr. Plum. Ready to go. "Dr. Plum. What is it now? What is wrong with Poppy", Suki asked. Dr. Plum looked to the others around and smiled. "Why ask me? I am not the one who should tell you", and with that, she went outside. The Snack Pack looked at each other again. "Should we go up", came the voice of Cooper. Everyone looked at him thinking. But then everyone nodded. They then all went to the stairs. But they didn't get far. Upstairs there two Trolls smiling down at them. "Hi guys", Poppy said. The Snack Pack's eyes went wide. "Poppy", they cheered. Poppy and Branch giggled and went down. The Snack Pack went to the leaving room and with eyes wide opened looked at the two new comers. "Poppy. I am so glad, that your alright", Suki said and went to her friend and gave her a hug. Poppy returned it happy. "What did the doctor say", asked the Twins Satin and Chenille. Poppy smiled. "Just something what is going to be normal for next few months and something that won't go away for the few months", Poppy said smiling.

Branch giggled then he saw the questioned faces of the Snack Pack. Even Poppy had to laugh a little by the lookes they gave her. "What do you mean Poppy", asked Suki with concern. Poppy's smile grew by the second she asked. She looked at Branch and he smiled down at her. Poppy then turned back to her friends and was quit for a little bit. The others waited. " you know guys. I will first tell it, then someone can bring my dad here. I want him to know too", Poppy said and smiled. The Snack Pack groaned. "Oh come on", Smiged said in her deep voice. Guy Diamond raised his hand. "I go get him", he said and went outside to get the retired King.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Poppy. Guy Diamond told me what happend", Peppy said and hugged his daughter. It was 15 minutes since Guy Diamond left to get him and now everybody was waiting to hear what Poppy and Branch have to say. "I am alright dad. There is nothing to worry about", Poppy said to her dad then the hug ended.

"So tell know. What is it that Dr. Plum said to you", Suki asked again. Everyone started to stare at them, waiting for the answer. Poppy giggled and looked at Branch. He looked back at her with a smile. She then took his hand in hers and smiled to the others. "You want to know", she asked them again. Everyone (including Peppy) nodded. Poppy's smile grew again as a few tears of joy came in her eyes. She then took a deep breath and said smiling:" I am Pregnant".

Wow. Finally done. I am so sorry for the long wait. But school got me busy and I had a lak of ideas. So I waited until my ideas came to my head. It is normal by me that I sometimes have a lak of ideas for weeks. But right now, here is your story. So if you asked. In this two chapters, Poppy is in the 2 week. The next chapter will be in her 4 or 5 week. So we are making a little time jump. I hope you injoyed this chapter and i hope that you will read the next one like this one. Until then, brohoof.