His Throwaway

Hi! I'm Liz! I just want to take this quick moment to shower you with complete love and appreciation for clicking on this book! 💞💕💖💓💓💖💖💞💞💖💓💗💖💞💓💓💓💓💖💕💞💖💓

I really hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I did making it. The message of this story holds a special piece in my heart no matter what happens. I decided it was best to share this message by writing a story under the genre of romance! (since that's the only genre I write in)

During the first few chapters, I was writing it with full hatred inside me so it might be a little off. I want to write a chapter where I have a certain emotion that would make me pour my skills into each paragraph, knowing that I mean it.

I hope you guys enjoy! 🥺💖

!WARNING!

This story contains a lot of cussing and possibly sexual scenes that may trigger young readers. This wattpad book is originally made for 15 and above. Read at you're own risk.

This book will contain grammatical errors. My english writing is not perfect and I'm still exploring the world of writing. This is gonna be the first book I'm ever gonna be serious about.

Please correct my grammar if you ever see any errors by leaving a comment on the specific paragraph. Once I see it I will make sure that I edit that chapter as soon as possible.

I'd like to hear you guys' criticisms about my writing in the comments! It's very much appreciated! THOUGH, please keep in mind that criticism is different from making fun.

I take Read4Read. So if you want to do one with me, just privately message me. I also take wattpad book promotions/shoutouts, just don't do it in the comments.

LASTLY, DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY! IT IS ORIGINALLY MY STORY AND IDEA, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STEAL IT AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.

Characters in this book are all fictional and had been constructed in my head. People I know who have the same name as one of the characters is pure coincidencial.

First Chapter uploading: 06/25/19

Finishing: 00/00/00