33 (part 1)

Briesnz POV
The day of the funeral

"You ready ? "

"Yea just hold up." I said looking at my phone.

I had got a text from a private number and they been texting me all week. Usually I ignore them cause I'm kinda in the public eye, but this one was way different.

Private number- I know who killed daequan

Briesnz- stop playing on my phone, let my baby rest

"Girl come on, we gone be late." Jamere said coming in the room.

"Alright." I said standing up following her to the limo.

On the way there I just looked out the window and thought. What if the person really knew ?

I snapped out of it when I felt jamere shake me.

I got up the car and I walked in the church.

I walked up to his casket and tears started to cascade down my face. It felt like I couldn't breathe, I felt weird inside.

All this time I didn't feel that hurt, I just felt empty, but now I feel like I'm throwing up everything except it in tears.

Something over me just took over and I broke down, like sobs.

"Why would somebody take you. Whyyy"

*A/N have y'all been to a funeral and somebody do that, like be all dramatic and say wake up or sum shit ? Lmaoo it slick be funny and sad at the same time💀😭*

Jamere rush towards me and took to the bathroom so I could calm down a little.

"Come on girl, he in a better place. He always gone be there, maybe not physically but he still here." She said pulling me into a hug.

I just sat there and I felt a loved. I needed this a lot.

"I miss him so much." I said lie still crying.

" I know pooh, I know" she said rubbing my back ,

I pulled away from the hug and wiped my eyes.

"Jamere I love you ." I said laughing a lil while wiping my tears.

" you always there, no matter what when some happen. Ion know what I would do wit out you."

"I love you to, now put these glasses on and come on. People are here and we need to get seats." She said handing me these shade.

When we walked out there I bumped into somebody walking out and they turned around.

"My ba-"

"You Samaya mom ? Why you leaving, it's not even started yet."

She just started to walk again almost out the door but I caught up to her.

"He would want you here you know, he told me about you."

"He did ?" She asked turning around.

"Yea, he told me he missed you sometimes. But I wouldn't say anything because Ik how it feels. You should stay for the whole thing. You could even see Samaya, and my baby if you'd like?"

" um idk, I'm not even supposed to be he-"

"Please. Come on."

She looked at me one more time then she started to walk in.

We all sat down and she sat next to me.

I never thought I would meet her and be nice. I wonder if she's gonna stay in touch with me ? What if she just leaves and Samaya never sees her? Even if she does I got Samaya through what ever.

I looked over at her and she had tears coming down her face. I did to but hers weren't stopping no time soon. I could tell by how fast they where coming.

-

The funeral was now over and we was walking out getting ready to go to the graveyard.

"You wanna ride in the limo wit us ? It's extra space if you want."

"I guess, I mean I got a Uber here."

We both walked to the limo, then jamere got in with Samaya and Vassiah. After them jania got in with Devyn and put her in her car seat.

After everybody got settled in we finally left.

Daequan mom and all them rode in a different limo so it wouldn't be packed.

"Um ion wanna be the negative one but I just wanna know, and I'm sure everybody else wants to know to. Why'd you leave and what happened.?"

She just laughed a lil then funnily said sum.

___________________________

This is a short part 1. I was gonna post it all together but I really needed to update 😭. And I'm sorry this took so long . I be forgetting about this book.

Sequel will be coming out SOOO

Why y'all think she left ?

Briesnz and the Bm coo?

Is the BM gonna stay for good?

What's gonna happen next ??

Will Briesnz get back with kd 😂?

Would y'all rather eat chocolate that taste like poop or poop that taste like chocolate ?

Vote please 😭 I got the second part already, if I get 50 more votes on this story I'll publish it as soon as I get it ‼️