8

Briesnz POV

" girl tell me everything that been happening cause why you look so happy and glowing. And why you ain't been posting on instagram and shit? And why Ian heard from you for like a month the whole time I was down there? " Jamere said as we was in the car on the way to Kd friends house to chill.

I met the rest of the NBA gang the day after I forgave him and he introduced me as his GIRLFRIEND, and none of them ain't smile or laugh or look at him funny. Idk what that mean but I hope it mean I'm the only one.

" welllll I'll tell you later about why I haven't been posting and stuff but I can tell you why I'm glowing " I said with a lil smirk

" it's cause lemme tell youuu what happened girl I was confuzled he could do that."

" I had caught him at some bitch house who live right around the corner from me right."

" hell nah but keep going"

" and when I walked in the house I heard moaning noises so I followed them, and why when I walked in he was hitting it from the back and he pulled out when he seen me. Guess what the bitch did. "

" girl what?"

" she had the nerve to laugh, like what type of hoe is you" I said laughing.

" girl you is crazzzyyyy."

" but anyway for like a week we wasn't talking until he popped up one day right after I got out the shower, like Ian have no clothes on or nun just towel when I opened the door. So when I opened the door I was like what you doing here but he kissed me. "

" Briesnz Dior Smith I know you didn't kiss him back ."

" ik , but I did. Now let me finish the story. So we was kissing and we kissed all the way to my room. Then he like I'm bout to show you how sorry I am even if youn forgive me and stuff. In my head I'm like what he mean? What should I do? Then he start eating me out. He was spelling I'm sorry and shit. And girl I even cried cause he wouldn't stop 😭. "

" oh myyy hopefully he got some homeboys like him. "

" yea and girl I came like 4 times, I couldn't even walk. Then he ran a hot bath and then I went to sleep. "

" okurrr all you gotta do is get the dick now. "

" girlll I'm done with you. " I said as we pulled up to one of his friends house, I think his name was 3three but ion remember.

" hey" I said as I walked in the house.

" this Jamere, Jamere this Ben , Boomer, 3three or beenie, joe, and youngboy."

" girl ik they names."

" well ok then groupie which one of em you gone fuck first ? " I said making all them laugh hard asf.

" get the fuck. Don't play on my top bri cause yk Ian no groupie or hoe. "

" I was just playing yo mad ass. "

" yeah what ever". She said acting mad still.

" boomer give it to her , her attitude getting bad. "

" mannn you funny asf you need to come around more." Youngboy said laughing.

" we'll see, where Kd?" I asked looking around.

They all just started touching they hair and getting on they phone ignoring my question.

" damn so ig I'm talking to my self. Since nobody know me and Jamere just gone leave."

" alright be safe." Youngboy said.

Oh so he heard that . Hmmmm.

Right when me and Jamere was just bout to walk out Kd came in the house with the same bitch I found him cheating on me with the first time.

" oh so this why y'all ain't wanna tell me where he was cause he with her. "

" Sis you can keep him ion want him, he ain't shit but good head and lies. " I said walking out.

Ian even mad for real, cause ik he was gone do it again.

When I was almost to my car I went back into the house and got some water cause I was " hot " and I threw it on Kd. I grabbed his phone and threw it on the floor extra hard to break it.

Then I took joe slushy off the table and threw it on him and then I duped the rest on his shoes.

Then it just seemed like I got mad all over and I started beating hard on his chest.

" why you keep doing his to me. I didn't do nothing to you for you to treat me like this " I screamed while still trying to fight him but I got pulled back by Youngboy.

" let me go, he got me fucked up " I said through gritted teeth.

" if I let you go and you try to go hit him he gone hit you back. And we don't want that. So if I let you go just go get some water out the kitchen and drink it for real this time. Ok?"

" yea, I won't I'm calm now."

I went to the kitchen and got some water but Kd came in there to.

" get out. We done . Delete my number and unfollow me on instagram. "

" Bri don't be like that "

" don't be like what? Cause I came back once and you still ain't got no chill so what? Don't have common sense and stay with yo sorry ass? "

He walked up to me so I can see his face and he raised his hand up to touch my face but I jumped really hard and he just looked at me.

" why every time I go to touch you , you flinch or close your eyes ? " he asked

" I can't trust you to tell you, you cant even give me loyalty."

" Briesnz stop playing wimme and tell me." He said more aggressive and his accent coming out more.

" okay, but if you tell anybody I will cut yo dick off. The only people who know about this is Jamere not even my mom know. Pinky promise me." I said holding my pinky out.

He locked his pinky with mine and I kissed mine and he did the same.

" when I was 11 my daddy got locked up for killing somebody , and my mom just went crazy. She started having a lot of men come to our house and she would have sex with them. "

" one of the men she started dating , his name was like Terry or sum. They was dating for a long time at first he was like really nice and then he treated me like his own daughter. Then he started drinking like real heavy every night. He would come to my room while I was bout to go to sleep and he would try to touch on me but I would fight back but he would fight me to. It turned to like every day he would do it. When I had bruises he would tell me My we went to the park and I fell off a slide or sum. But her dumbass would believe him. I thought it was my fault that he did it. Since he believed her I just never told her the truth. He did it for like 3 years until he died from a stroke." I said finishing.

He just said sorry and he pulled me into a hug. I don't even know why but I just broke down crying.

" I'm sorry Bri, I really am it won't happen ever again. Nobody gone hurt you no more as long as I'm living." He said while comforting me.

I felt safe in his arms but ik I was gonna be labeled stupid if I forgave him but ion care. I think I love him.
________________________

Kd cheated again? Why Tianna keep popping up? She forgave him again? Do she live him? Do he love her? She got abused?