2

Kd POV

As I was walking through the food court I seen a big ass crowd surrounding two girls fighting. I started pushing through the crowd about to record it. When I got to the front of the crowd I seen Briesnz , the girl who instagram I got back in footlocker was fighting. A instinct came into me and I don't know why but I pulled her off of ole girl cause shawty was doing her shit.

" You coo?"

" I'm good just let me go so I can finish whooping her ass."

" You good , you to cute to be fighting trash hoes that ain't worth it anyway" I said making her laugh a little.

" Thank you. I really didn't think it was you who picked me up I thought it was my best friend but that nigga just keep disappearing."

" You welcome. Want me to take you home since ya best friend ain't around?" I put emphasis on the word best friend cause ion fw that best friend shit. She can't be wifey if she gotta boy best friend. He might try some sneaky shit or sum.

" I guess just lemme text him and tell him I'm leaving."

Briesnz POV

Me and Kd left the mall and I told him to drop me off at home. I live with my mom but when I finish this semester in collage I'm moving out. I only stayed after high school because my mom don't want me to leave.

After about 20 minutes we pulled up to my house and he turned his car all the way off.

"What you doing?"

"They say park car conversations the best so why not. Tell me bout you."

" oh myyy let's just go inside, my mom gone be wondering who outside sitting in front of her house."

"Alright."

When we get inside my mom in the kitchen cooking and she looks in the living seeing me come in the house.

" Hey mom I'm home."

" I'm in the kitchen."

I head towards the kitchen and Kd just standing at the door so I motion him to come in the kitchen with me. My mom real coo so she don't care if I have anybody over cause she knows I won't do anything to mess my future up or anything that could hurt me in the long run.

" Mommy this is Kd my friend. Kd this my mom."

"Wassup." Kd said to my mom.

"Hello nice to meet you." My mom said while pulling him into a hug.

She tooooo friendly we gone have a talk about that later.

After I introduced Kd to my mom we went upstairs to my room to talk.

Kd POV

When we went in her room it was cleaner then clean. Even her bed was made. It shocked me because every female house I come to they room always have clothes on the floor, rappers from candy or chip bags or pop cans and leftover plates. It smelled good in here to.

" Why you looking like that ?" She said breaking me from my thoughts.

" Ion know cause yo room smell good and it's clean."

" What ? It's supposed to be firstly and smell like ass or sum?"

" Nah , it's just every time I go to a female house her room ain't clean."

" Mmm well what type of nasty bitches you fw?"

" ion even know." I said laughing.

"Now tell me bout you self "

" Welll I guess to start my full name Briesnz Dior Smith. I'm 19 in college. My dad been in jail since I was 11. My favorite color red you knowwww blood gang suwooop"

I started laughing at her cause she was funny asf.

"I'm for real. Now tell me bout you Mr. I gotta eat."

" ohhhhh so you did know who I was at the mall."

" Ofc I know you , who don't. I also dgaf who you is tho."

" What everrrr" I said in a girly voice.

She just laughed.

"But back to what I'm saying. My full name is Keldrick Greene. My favorite color is yellow. I'm NBA. Ion know my dad, and ion really got that much family except the gang and nem."

*disclaimer ! I don't know if any of this true and ion know his last name sooo I just made it up 😌*

" Dang. If you need for sum or needa talk you can always come to me."

I don't know why but I really wanted to get to know shawty. She sounded to genuine when she said I can come to to her about anything if I need to. But ion know you know how these hoes be just tryna act like they want a nigga for they clout and money. I will not be the next victim of that.

" Ion need nobody but me. If I need some ima go get it, ion needa talk to nobody about my problems." I said. I didn't mean to say it rude but I guess that's how it came off.

" Get out." She said looking like she was really hurt that I said that to her."

Ion even know why she look hurt. She don't even know me to gaf about me.

" That's coo ion wanna be in this bitch anyway."

Briesnz POV

I don't even know what I did or said wrong and all of a sudden he just flashed and was talking about some he don't need nobody and he don't wanna be in here. It made me feel some kinda way cause he yelled at me and Ian used to that type of shit . I just hope he don't hit me up or talk to me ever again cause he just messed up his own blessing. My momma always taught me never chase no nigga or kiss no nigga ass whoever he is. That's exactly not what I'm not finna do period.

________________________

AYEEE AYEEE I was hype when I seen I got some reads lmfaoosksk. But I'm bout to start updating more cause I be bored and I forgot all about this book.

McDonald's or Rally's ?