Chapter Twenty-Five

"Wait, before we talk, let's go to my bedroom. It must be freezing just standing there outside!" said Hinata,

Akito nodded, closed the door and followed Hinata through the corridor and up the stairs until they reached her bedroom.

"Have a seat," invited Hinata as she gestured to the bed.

Hinata's room was plain but eye-catching. In one corner was the bed and in another was a big bookshelf. A table was to the back of the room along with her wardrobe. The scent of her room was tart and fresh, just the way Akito preferred.

"Hinata, as I said before, I have something to request of you..."

Hinata smiled at him sweetly. Akito could hold back no longer.

"Hinata, can I kiss you?"

Hinata widened her eyes in a mixture of shock and surprise. She knew Akito was blunt but she never expected him to be this blunt.

Kiss. The word was so unbeknownst to her, so foreign and strange yet so close.

Akito stared at her intensely. The feeling, she liked it. Hinata was sure of something — her love for Akito was definitely confirmed now.

"You know Akito...your way of saying 'I love you' is so unusual but...so cute..."

Akito's eyes sparkled with hope. Was this a sign?

"Akito...you...about your request...it can be granted..." said Hinata shyly, blushing and looking away from Akito.

Akito held back a gasp. Hinata, Hinata the girl he liked, no loved, felt the same way about him. It wasn't a whimsical desire. It was real, passionate love. Slowly, he inched towards Hinata who stared at him nervously.

Those lovely pale lavender eyes were so beautiful, so captivating. Hinata was manipulating him with an uncontrollable desire.

Akito reached out and took a strand of Hinata's long dark violet hair and tucked it behind her ears. He cupped her face lovingly. Slowly, he lowered his head down, his lips nearing Hinata's plump rosy lips.

Then...The feeling was unbelievable. It was slow, so full of passion and love, Hinata gave a little squeak which Akito found adorable. Hinata, sweet sweet Hinata was all his now. This was perfect.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hinata stared nervously in the mirror. Just hours ago, she had agreed to date someone for the first time — Akito — and now she was going on a date.

It was an hour before they were planning to meet at one of Konoha's fanciest restaurants.

Hinata couldn't wait but she was also worried: what if Akito didn't like her after all? What if Akito's confession was a joke? What is he was just playing with her feelings? What if she wasn't pretty enough for him? Akito was handsome after all. What if she wasn't wearing appropriate clothing?

A white blouse with bell sleeves, a black knee-length skirt and a pair of black flats, would Akito find it appealing? She had even asked Hanabi to choose something for all, albeit that caused a lot of teasing.

Only time could tell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Holy, Hinata..." thought Akito as he saw Hinata at their meet-up point.

Akito wasn't dressed to badly himself: he wore a white dress shirt that he rolled up to his elbows, black chinos, a black leather belt and black sneakers. Sure he was handsome, but Hinata was dressed to a whole other level. She even had her hair curled, parted to one side.