{19}

"Oh! Right!" Tails pulled out a a cube the size of his palm. "This is a portal opener. It can only be used once, and we were wondering if you would like to be the one to use it.." I looked at him with wide eyes. "You mean..." "Do you want to go home (Y/n)...?"

(Y/n POV)

"....Home....?" I looked at the box in the fox's hand. Was there anything to even go home to? I was depressed, not ever being happy. My family was never there, and we never really liked each other. My whole school was destroyed, everyone in it killed. Except for me..

I gently took the box from Tails, holding it close to me. I looked at everyone in the room. Cream and Charmy were crying silently, Mighty and Knuckles looking away. Bunnie was smiling at me, and Antoine was holding her hand. Shadow was standing in the corner of the room, looking at the door. Espio and Vector were looking at me with patient faces. Silver was smiling sadly at me, and Sally and Tails were looking at me for an answer.

Then I looked at Sonic. His eyes were glossy, but he smiled at me. He gently put a hand over the box. I looked at him again. "(Y/n), if you want to go home.. I'll help you.. Having your memories back... knowing what's waiting for you back home.." Tears started to fall from his eyes. "Just know that everyone here loves you.. so when you go back home, don't forget us.. okay..?"

Now I was crying. I smiled at him, gently wiping his tears. "I won't ever forget you..." I looked at the box, knowing what I had to do. I smiled at everyone else in the room,  nodding at each of them. I looked back at the box. Taking a deep breath, I threw it at the wall, smashing it to pieces.

Tails cried happily and hugged me quickly, and I hugged him back. "Thank you!" I smiled at him. "Sorry for destroying it Tails.." He looked up at me and smiled. "I was hoping you would.." Everyone came around and hugged me, saying happy things. I laughed, hugging each of them. When they all let go and were just asking me things, I looked around and saw Sonic.

He walked towards me, and everyone moved out of his way, going silent. When he reached me, he smiled and opened his arms, and I quickly hugged him. He gently lifted my head with his fingers, making me look up at him. And we both slowly leaned in..

"(Y/n)!" I woke up with a jump. I was back in my school, in the middle of history with Mrs. Bailey. She was standing right in front of my desk, hands on her hips. I looked up at her. "You will not fall asleep in my class again, do you understand?" I nodded, to surprised to speak. She walked away, going back to the board and teached.

I looked around, bewildered. That was a weird dream.. I looked down at my notebook, surprised to see doodles. I looked at them, and my mouth fell from surprise. It was Sonic, giving me a thumbs up and a wink. I looked at the drawing. I sighed as the bell rang, and I packed up my things. I looked out the window, and I swear I saw a blue blur run through the football field...

*Done! Thank you for reading the book! I hope you enjoyed it, I enjoyed writing it for you guys. Thank you for the support and nice comments, I loved to read them, even if I didn't reply to all of them. Again, thank you guys for everything. Have a good day, everyday. =)*