6.

Annabelles pov

I woke up and saw daddy asleep next to me. He was snuggled up to be and snoring. I shook him and he shot up. "What wrongs belle?" He asked me putting me on his lap. I giggle and said "you were snoring." he looked at me and started tickling me. "No not again" I shrieked. "Daddy stop!" I screamed giggling.

The door swung open and hayes came and jumped onto the bed holding me. "Poo bear help!" I said laughing. "I'll save you belle" he said laying on top of me trying to hide me. "Alright I'll stop" daddy said getting up. Hayes got off me and picked me up. He brought me downstairs and shawn was on the couch on his phone.

"Shawn" I shrieked happily. "Belle" he cooed taking me out of hayes arms. He sat me in his lap and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and giggled. "Aw belle you blushed" he said kissing my cheek over and over again. I kept giggling and squirming. Then daddy came out with a pancake for me. Shawn grabbed it from daddy and ripped it up for me. I grabbed a piece and put it in my mouth. Once I was finished I handed shawn my plate and he stood up holding me on his hip. He walked into the kitchen, put my plate in the sink and took me up to my room to get changed. Shawn helped me put on my purple dress that had pink and blue stripes all over it. I sat on the changing table that was in my room while shawn went to my closet and got me out my flip flops that have an elastic back on them so they don't flop off. He put them in and helped me off the table.

We walked downstairs and saw almost all the boys down there except nash, cam, and taylor. I walked over to the bottom of the stairs and screamed as loud as I could. Nash, cam, and taylor came running out their rooms and down the stairs. "Belle what's wrong?!?" they asked. "Nofing" I said giggling. "I wanted you guys down here." They rolled their eyes playfully and went and sat on the couch. I galloped over to all the boys and put my arms out to nash. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. "What do you wanna do today belle?"daddy asked me. "Can we go to the zoo?" I asked "I've never been to a zoo but I love amimals" The laughed at me and I got confused. "What?" I asked pouting. "Aw belle don't be sad we laughed at you because your so cute. It's animals not amimals" Jack G said smiling at me. "Oh" I said giggling. "Yea you wanna go to the zoo?" daddy asked. I nodded and smiled widely. "Ok well go" I clapped my hands and giggled.

Nash stood up and handed me to carter so he could get ready. "Hi belle" he said kissing my cheek. I giggled and patted his head. "Belle you messed up my hair" he said handing me to daddy and running up to his room. My lip quivered and tears formed in my eyes. "What's wrong baby girl?" daddy asked rubbing my back. "Carter mad at me" I said hiding my face in daddy's neck. "No he's not belle he just has to fix his hair. We mess his hair up all the time he's us to it." He said. A couple minutes later carter comes back down and I snuggle close to daddy. He rubs my back and carter sits next to daddy. Daddy hands me to carter and I squirm. "Are you mad at me" I ask when I get tired of squirming. "No why would I be belle?" I look down "Cuz I messed up your hair." He laughs and kisses my cheek. "No I'm not" he says. I giggle and snuggle into him.

Once everyone is ready daddy puts me on his hip and holds me with one arm while he grabs his keys. We go out to the car and daddy buckles me in my car seat and gets into the drivers seat. Hayes sits next to me, can next to him, and nash in the front. "Belle take a nap so your not tired when we get to the zoo. I'll wake you up when we are there." Hayes said kissing my cheek. I nodded and moved around in my seat and finally got comfortable when I rested my head on hayes shoulder. He put his head on mine and I instantly fell asleep.

-------------------------
OMFG I ALMOST HAVE 11k READS!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have no ideas what to do with this story anymore so comment right here ------
If you have any ideas that can happen at the zoo or after the zoo I don't care and I'll give you credit

Comment and vote :)