5.

Annabelle's POV

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't in my room. I looked to my left and saw daddy with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and played with his face. "What are you doing" he asked with his eyes closed. I jumped a little and giggled.

He sat up and put me on his lap. He started tickling me and I couldn't stop giggling. He kissed my cheek and picked me up. He tooked me downstairs and set me in my high chair making me a waffle.

He handed the cut up pieces to me and I started eating. When I was about to finish there was a knock at the door. Daddy smiled and told me he had a surprise for me. I started giggling and banged on my high chair.

A couple minutes later daddy walked through the kitchen door with....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MEGAN!!! I started bouncing in my seat getting all happy. "Megan" I said happily. Daddy came over to me and picked me up. He kissed my cheek and set me down. I ran to Megan and jumped into her arms. "Hi belle" she said looking at me. I squeezed my tiny arms around her neck and kept giggling.

"I see you still giggle" she said laughing. "Oh yeah" daddy said chuckling. I continued giggling while daddy and Megan talked.

------------------

After a while the boys and Megan decided we were going to go to the beach. Megan drove home while the boys got ready. Nash took me to my room and helped me get into my light blue bikini. My bruises were fading so that was good.

When everyone was ready we left. We found Megan on the beach and put our stuff down next to hers. "Belle come here" daddy's said putting white stuff on his hand. I walked over to him and he put the stuff on me. "What is dis" I asked. "Sunscreen it's so u don't turn into a tomato" daddy's replied. I gasped and let him put it on me. Once he was done we sat down and started talking.

Shawn was playing in the tan stuff on the floor with me and I didn't know what it was so I put it in my mouth. I started coughing and all the boys and Megan ran over to me. "Belle you can't eat the sand" daddy said making me drink water. I swallowed the water and sand I guess that's the tan stuff and the boys took me into the water. Shawn was holding me and we watched the boys goof around.

After a couple hours at the beach I started falling asleep in Shawn's arms. "I think it's time to go" daddy said taking me out of Shawn's arms and putting me on his hip. I layed my head on his shoulder and sucked on my thumb. "Well I better go back to the orphanage" megan said. I lifted my head up quick and whined. I put my arms out to her and she grabbed me. She said goodbye to me and handed me back to daddy and I instantly feel asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm so sorry I havnt updated in forever I'm been really busy so I'm posting a quick chapter while I write more to this book.

Comment and vote