4.

Annabelle's POV

I woke up to crashing. I looked around and I was in hayes bed. I heard more crashing and started shaking. Hayes woke up to my shaking and asked "belle what's wrong?"

crash.

I whimpered and cuddled into hayes. He hugged me and grabbed his phone. He turned on his flashlight and picked me up taking me to daddy's room.

"Matt" hayes whispered shaking daddy. "Matt". "Whaa" daddy's asks rubbing his eyes. He sees me shaking and wakes up fully. "What's wrong baby girl?" he asks taking me from hayes's arms. "I start crying and hayes says "there's someone in the house". The doorknob starts to jiggle and I hide my face in daddy's chest.

The door opens and it's the rest of the boys. They quietly shut the door and sit on daddy's bed with us. They see me and and say "belle it's ok nothing's going to happen".

"I'm going to call the police" daddy says handing me to shawn. He rocks me back and fourth humming life of the party to me. After daddy's gets off the phone I realize I don't have my hunter stuff dog. I cry more and shawn asks me what's wrong. "Hunter" I say crying.

"Her stuff animal" hayes says. "Where is it" carter asks. "In my room". ill go get it" nash says. Cam goes with him quietly and gets my stuff animal.

I sit in shawn lap shaking while shawn sings quietly to me. By now I've calmed down a little. Nash and cam came back with my stuffed animal and daddy said the police were on their way.

A couple minutes later we started hearing footsteps coming closer to the room. "Hayes take her into the closet and lock the door" daddy told hayes. Hayes nodded and picked me up. "No daddy" I cried. "Shhh baby girl go with hayes ok?" he asked. I nodded and hayes took me to the closet. He sat on the floor while I sat on his lap and rocked me back and fourth.

We heard the door slam open and a guy scream "where is she? where's my little girl?" hayes held onto me tighter and kissed my cheek. I hid my face in his chest and heard sirens. Suddenly the closet door swung open and there stood a very angry man.

I squealed and held onto hayes. I looked up at the guy and his face softened when he saw me. He smiled at me and held out his hands to me. I faced him but hayes held me tighter. "No belle" hayes said. "Anna I'm your real daddy come to me and you can finally live a happy life" the guy said.

I turned back into hayes's chest but heard a slap and I was lifted up. "AHHH daddy!" I screamed as the man took me out the room. Tears streamed down my face as the man gripped me tight. He ran down the stairs to find police surround us. "Put her down" the one officer yelled. "Never" the guy yelled back.

"Your the one who put her in the orphanage. Once you put her their you can't get her back. You can't have her now. These guys already started loving her and love her more than you will ever love her so put her down before it gets worse." The officer yelled.

I squirmed and cried as the man just stood there. I looked up and saw all the boys standing there crying. "Daddy" I whispered reaching to him. "Shhh belle your ok" daddy whispered back.

The man put me down and the officers but medal bracelets on his wrists. Ew I would never wear those.

Daddy ran to me and picked me up. I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back whispering "shhh it's ok. Your ok". I was crying so hard it started becoming harder to breath. I gasped for air and all the boy surrounded me.

A gut ran in with a funny costume on and put a mask on me. Daddy handed me to shawn and told him to sing to me. I layed my head on Shawn's chest while he sang to me. I looked around and all the guys were being questioned. I hope I don't have to be questioned. Questions are always hard.

After awhile my eyes started getting heavier and heavier and soon I was alseep. Blocking out everything.

------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I havnt been updating. I saw the comments telling me to update and so I did it for you guys!

Thanks for 700+ reads!!!!

Comment and vote