home

Allura watched over the child's body in the healing pod. Her hands are clasped together in anticipation. She can't help but wonder of their origin. What is a human child doing in a desecrated planet like this? And where are their parents?

As she looks at the child, they are not older than Pidge, but looks to be at least eleven years old. Their (h/s) hair is messy, and (s/c) skin is riddled with dirt. However, a unique part of them is the black markings on their right eye. They cover part of their face, strange black linings that are lined to their cheek and surrounds their eye.

The princess assumed that maybe those were burnt marks. But it doesn't seem to look like a scar, and burnt marks usually go red after a few weeks. The child is wearing a black and grey suit that fits perfectly.

The more she looks at this child, the more she grew curious. What happened? They looked...lost.

Allura was snapped out of her thoughts when a male voice called after her.

"Princess! There you are! I assume that we are leaving quite early because there is nothing left we could find." Coran entered the room, walking next to the princess, "So are we ready to go?"

Allura shook her head, "Coran, there is something that we found."

Coran raised his eyebrow in confusion. Surely, the princess is not joking. She was frowning and her worried eyes are looking up to something. He followed her gaze.

His eyes widened.

"Holy quiznak!" Coran shouted in surprise, "A child! How did they get in here?"

Allura tore her gaze from the child, "I picked up a radar and saw this child in front of the castle. They seem...lost and they must've passed out on the way here."

Coran still couldn't tear his gaze. Their ears have the same features as paladin, but those markings do not look...human. Their hair also has faded (f/c) on her tips.

"I don't get it, how could they have appeared in this desolate place?"

"I wish I knew too, Coran."

"These are just children."

A voice spoke out in the room. I sit on the floor, marvelling on the creations they made. They're so refined and pristine, just like them.

"They are, but then they want these poor little ones gone..."

I was just a child, but I understand. We are refugees, but they don't understand.

"I...can't let them go."

"You've soften up to them, Margulis."

I looked up to the woman. She was talking to someone, but the vision is blurry. She looks down at me.

Her gaze hypnotizes me. She made me believe a lot of things. She looks at me like I was hers. But in truth, she looks at me like how she looks at other kids.

"I know what to do now."

"So, you're telling us you found her outside?"