13. Jealous

Naimah

"My biggest thank you, though, will always go to my heart and my best friend, my love, Naimah."

My mind replayed those words Jacquees spoke at his 20th birthday party six weeks ago. Ever since that night there's been this new spark between us, an indescribable one at that. If everything we went through last year didn't bring us through hell the events this year did but it also brought us a step closer to Heaven. Our baby girl is 8 months old and growing bigger and more beautiful every day. Not to mention the bond we share has gotten, not just our love but our bond as parents and friends has excelled in the most unimaginable ways. But I'm sure you know with sparks sometimes come flames. Chynna being that flame.

Chynna, Aleisha, whoever she wants to be is one big ball of jealous fire. More than once, I've tried to warn Jacquees about her but she's laying something right on him because as many times as he tells me he's nearly done, everytime I show up at his house there she is. I love him, of course, more than anything but this is a lesson of his own. I've tried to warn him, he says he sees something wrong but still stays with her, I'm not sure why but whatever it is I pray for his sake that it's worth it. Hopefully, the same way I saw through Dustin, he'll realize Aleisha is merely a country, excuse me, angel in disguise. Until the day he finds out, I'll sit back and play the game, simply minding my business.

I'm not nearly as stupid as she thinks I am though, I got wind of her game long ago. Not only that, she still converses with Dustin from time to time about how she wants me taken care of. I guess she didn't get the memo that he was in on the rescue plan but that works in my favor because I'll always be one step ahead of the jealous bitch. I don't know how far she thinks any plan of hers will work with Cameron being six feet under and Devin's locked up so who does she really have? Not a damn soul, but we'll let baby girl do her thing. I gotta thing for jealous hos. They get laid out in a second, no love, no mercy.

********

This is BEYOND overdue and I apologize but I'm back on it, my writer's block is being lifted! * prayer hands* Cue the angels! lol

This was a quick, and I do mean quick filler chapter to give yal insight on what's in store.

I'm not sure this book will be as long as Resentment if I do turn it into a trilogy but if I don't I will be long enough to get me to end where I want to! With that being said, thanks for all of the love and patience! Ya know its very much appreciated.

ANNNNNNNND if you haven't and you're an August Alsina fan please slide over to my profile and check out my book Hazel, thank yaaa! Luv!

-Nee