Chapter 11

This chappie is dedicated to @1Dbemahlife as promised for being the first to comment on my last chappie (:

And also, I changed my book cover!!! Thanks to @Rathanak :D

Btw, I just wanna complain, that just now I already typed out the whole of this chapter then I forgot to save it and now I have to retype it all over what the fuck :/

I'm sorry for the rant :P Please proceed for the story (:

******************************************************************************

*Niall's POV*

The lads and I were in a cab, on our way to the studio for our interview. Zayn fell asleep on my shoulder, snoring away. I snorted. This guy, he could sleep anytime, any place, anywhere.

Liam was in the passenger seat, pleading the clueless driver to let him listen to his own voice in our newly released single Live While We're Young. The driver, of course, didn't know what the hell he was talking about. So Liam is now busy explaining to him, while tuning the radio, hoping to hear it on air.

Louis and Harry is playing the game "I See". Louis would start, " I see with my gorgeous eyes, something that is... Red!"

"Oooh I know! It's that bikini that girl is wearing isn't it?" Harry exclaimed excitedly.

"No it isn't. We're in the middle of the streets of London for goodness sake! Which girl in the right mind would be wearing a bikini? Think Haz, think." Louis explained.

"Huh. I know! It's that lady in the red trench coat! Right?" Harry turned to Louis expectantly.

"Are females the only thing that catches your attention Harry? It's the big red bus. THE BIG RED BUS STOPPING BESIDE OUR CAB." Louis answered, frustrated.

"Oh. Right. I wonder why I didn't see it. Okay Boo ask me the next one!! Please..." Harry begged.

"Sigh. Okay then. I see with my big cute eyes, something that is..." Louis started again.

I smiled at the sight of the both of them. They are truly best friends, and their friendship will not part that easily. They will always be there for each other.

Feeling bored, I took out my iPhone. Subconsiously, I opened the folder to my photos and tapped on a photo of Daphne sleeping that I took last night. I just couldn't help but take that picture. She was looking so sweet and gentle. I quickly made it my wallpaper so I could look at it anytime.

Daphne seemed to have forgotten all about our past. It is really sad 'cause the time I had spent with her for those few years were the best moments I've had in my life. However, now that I think about it, it could be something good too. She and I can start afresh, and I'll make her fall in love with me all over again. No one can control us anymore, and no one can break us apart. We are all grown up now, no one can stop us being together.

Brr... Brrr...

I looked down, startled. My phone is vibrating in my palm.

~Text message from Daphne~ 

I smiled and opened the message.

Hey Ni (: -- Daph xx

What's up sweetie? Anything wrong? -- Niall x

Nahh. Just thinking 'bout you (: -- Daph x

Daphne is thinking about me. Oh I feel like the luckiest man alive.