Chapter 5

*Niall's POV*

I walked into the bar feeling like a zombie, like there's no life in me. It has been a long time since I've felt that way, the time when I thought Daphne was dead. I shook that thought out of my head. No. That is one of the saddest moments in my life.

I scanned the dimly lit room, searching for a place to sit. There, an empty seat at the bar. Found it. I walked slowly, making a beeline for that bar stool. I ordered my usual tequila and told myself to relax. Calm down Nialler, I told myself. There's no need for you to feel this way.

"There sir, your tequila," the bartender placed the glass in front of me. I mumbled a thanks. Downing the shot in just one gulp, I asked for another. Then, I just stared at the bartender wiping those filthy glasses. Just when I thought I can have some peace and quiet time to myself, a girl approached me.

"Hey handsome, wanna buy me a drink?" I can hear her whisper in my ear, hands slightly tracing my thigh. I turned around and gave her a glare.

"Why do you think I should?" I asked rudely.

Not giving up, she said, "Cause a hottie like you couldn't be able to resist someone as sexy as I am."

Then for the first time, I really checked her out. A tall brunnete, slightly wavy hair, really sexy lips. She was wearing a small vest, showing her lacy lingerie, and short cut-out denim shorts. And blood red killer high heels. Wow. 

I grinned at her sheepishly. "What's your name? Come here, have a seat. I'll buy you whatever drink you want."

"I'm Britney," she said to me. And to the bartender, she smiled and ordered "her usual". Seems like she's a regular customer.

"What about yours? How do I call you?" Britney asked me, running her fingers through her hair, making it really sexy. 

"Ni- " and I stopped mid-sentence. I can't reveal myself. Instead, I asked her.

"What do you think my name is then? If you get it right, I'll buy you an extra drink," I said with a wink.

Britney leaned closer to me, and I could almost feel her breathing down my neck. "You know who you remind me of? Niall Horan. That blondie from One Direction." she whispered once again, her voice so magnetic.

She's a fan? "You like their music?" I enquired.

She laughed and exclaimed,"I am a fan but I don't go gaga for them. They're just for attracting silly children and fooling them into buying their albums in order to make money." then she added, "Still, they are hot, but not as hot as you are," in an attempt to seduce me.

Huh. So that's what she thinks of us. That's so not true. She isn't a true fan. A true fan would be like the girls in our concert today, shouting and screaming at our arrival, and just one sight of us is like a dream come true. Like that girl Daphne-

Daphne.

No, this is wrong.

I shouldn't be doing this.

I pushed Britney away, making her slightly startled.

"I'm sorry I have to leave," I said.

I pulled out a 50 pound note from my pocket and put it on the bar.

"Keep the change," I mumbled. 

I walked out once more into the cold streets of London, the bright lights shining over me.

***********************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Look to your right and see what you can find!! :D

It's a really cute 1D parody of What Makes You Beautiful called Your Maths Skills Are Terrible (: Ain't it adorable? (:

Anyways, since I am a hardcore Zouis fan, I'd like to share with you my favourite zouis picture (: They're perfect... *melts*

 I hope you guys liked it :) I will try my best writing this story, making it as interesting as possible :)

Vote if you liked it, and comment if you have any ideas or questions! Thanks xx