Chapter 1

*Daphne's POV*

THIS IS IT. 

The moment I've been waiting for.

A memory I will cherish forever and ever.

Finally, I get to see Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn face to face! How exciting! Maybe they'll smile at me. Maybe they'll say "hi" to me. Maybe I get to shake their hands. Or maybe, I might even get a hug from them! OH. MY. GAWD. My poor little fan-girl heart. Imagine what I can tell my friends...

"Quit smiling like an idiot, Daph," a voice cut through my thoughts.

UGH. There goes my brother. I just don't understand boys. Why do they hate on 1D so hard? Well, me and my friends came up with this conclusion. Jealousy. They don't have what it takes to be famous like them. The talent, the luck and the LOOK. Yes that's what you need to have. At that, I rolled my eyes. However, I did not say anything (which I normally do), 'cause he's driving me to the concert. THE CONCERT. Now that's something I really look forward to...

                                           *************************************

"Trust me, I do have a ticket! I bought one!" I shouted, my voice almost breaking into a sob.

"Well honey, I trust you, but that's the rule - no ticket, no entry," the security lady just said with a shrug.

"I bought it online months ago. I'm sure you can trace it right? Please? My name's Daphne, Daphne Chase. I beg you please can you give it a check?" My voice was shaking. No no no this can't be happening to me. To be so close to my dream, yet just watch it slip away through my fingertips... No. That's unacceptable.

"Well unless a miracle happens, I'm sorry honey. You'll just have to go home," the security lady just said and turned her back to me.

 *Niall's POV*

"Come on, it's gonna be another great show tonight! Let's get pumped up and get our bums moving!!" Louis said. Replies of "Hmmm", "Yeah", "Okay" echoed in the 1D tour bus. It has been absolutely tiring for us to be performing every night on stage. Even Harry is starting to lose his voice. We love singing and performing on stage though. We treasure every moment of it.

With that thought in my head, I gave an enthusiastic, "Yeah! Let's do this!"

Louis gave me an approving nod. To the press, Louis might be crazy as hell, but he can be pretty down to earth too. In moments like this, Louis is the one who will encourage us to stay strong for our fans and  family, who watched us work hard to acheive this stardom right now. We just can't let them down.

Our tour bus halted to a stop. 

"You've gotta sneak in through the back door, acting just like normal kids. I heard the girls here in this area are pretty insane. And some of them are already waiting outside the door days before this concert. Good luck." That's Paul, giving us tips on how to escape being mobbed by our dedicated Directioners. They're really cute, and we do feel their dedication and love, but sometimes... yeah they are a little overboard.

As Liam and I walked towards the entrance (we walk seperately to avoid attention), I heard a voice. A voice I haven't heard for years. A voice I've been thinking about, day and night. A voice I thought I'd lost forever.

Daphne.

I turned my head and saw that once so familiar back of a pretty blonde. She was wearing a cute mini-dress, and a scarf around her neck.

"Trust me, I do have a ticket! I bought one!" I distinctly hear over the deafening screaming of girls. Daphne seems to be having trouble getting through the security. I wonder what's wrong?

"Quick, get in. The girls saw you," Liam ushered me in.

"I saw..." I tried to explain but Liam just cut me off. 

"No time for explaining. We have to get in quick!"

And just seconds after they closed the back door, screaming girls were banging and crying at the door, shouting our names at the top of their lungs, wanting to get in. Phew.

And almost immediately, Daphne crossed my mind.

I called the security and gave them an order.

"Let that girl in."

********************************************************************************************************

Authors note: Thanks for reading my story (: I love you guys (: On the right is A video of One Direction's acoustic cover of Wonderwall, which I think, was amazing. Please listen to it! Love their voices xx