Chapter8:say what?

(Santana)
Here we are yet again at a private meeting.
"How could they steal our idea to do Mj?!"
Puck said as he kicked a chair. Who knew he'd be so mad about a dude.

"Classic Sebastian honestly."
Grant said proudly as I turned to him.
"What's your problem with Seb anyways?"
Grant than snapped and looked at me. Puck yet again kicked another chair.

"It's your fault! You probably told your boyfriend all about it! I mean you probably sleep with all the warblers!"

Grant snapped as I felt tears in my eyes. Barry looked at his twin than back at me.
"How do we know you didn't tell them?!"
A very angry and annoying Rachel said turning to me.

"Wow so you think cause I'm in love with Seb that I told him?!"
I snapped at everyone.
"I agree with Santana here guys,it could have been anyone."

Quinn said as I nodded towards her. Quinn has always had my back.
"But think she seems to know every warbler!"
Grant said angry as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not about to fight with a science freak! You guys have fun at this sing off!"
I snapped as I went to walk away.

"She's probably going to go have sex with Hunter behind Sebastian's back."

(Sebastian)
All the warblers looked at me in fear. I held onto Santana as I thought what to do.
"Your not going to hurt your brother."

Hunter said as he carefully got Santana out of my hold. Of course he knows what can happen when I get mad.
"No,Grant is going to get what he deserves!"

I yelled as some warblers shared a look.
"Jeff go get the extra uniform!"
I told him as he ran off. Dalton did have a girls school but it only felt right if she worn an actual daltons uniform.

Jeff gave me the uniform as all the warblers watched my carefully movement. I quickly walked up to Santana as she put her hands on her hips.

"I Sebastian Smythe say you join the dark side,and we can take on those losers together."
Santana smiled and took the uniform,it was that day my girlfriend became a alpha warbler.