Chapter 6: Michael Jackson

(Santana)
Me and Sebastian walked hand in hand down the hallway of McKinley. We didn't expect to bump into the triplets.

"What the hell are you doing here?"
Sebastian asked as they turned and walked our way.
"Sebby! Joe thought it would be good if we went to McKinley! We're staying at a friend of his!"

I think Barry said as Sebastian shook his head.
"This is my town,go back to loser city."
"Actually dickhead it's Central city."
Who I guess was Thomas said. He had the most hated look you could give someone,mainly your triplet.

"Who are you staying with?"
I asked as they looked at each other.
"Barry! Grant!"
We turned around to see the one and only Rachel Berry walking our way.

"Santana? Why are you holding hands with Sebastian?!"
"Cause I can Berry."
I looked at Sebastian than back to Rachel.

"I'll tell you when we get to glee club."
We than walked into the glee room as Rachel was going on about something.
"You will not believe it!

She said as she took her seat next to Kurt. I swear Finn and Puck must be dating cause they're seating next to each other.

"Wait,are you and Sebastian dating?"
Quinn asked as I nodded.
"About time!"
We all turned to look at Mr.Shue. After a few moments we all started laughing.

(Sebastian)

I got back to Dalton and went to go visit Blaine. I had a feeling he'd know something.
"Hey Blaine."

I said as I leaned on his doorway.
"Hi bas,can I help you?"
"Do you know who's taking care of my...brothers."

He smiled and offered me to come in. I took a step in and waved to Trent.

"My parents offered since I'm never home. I guess my dad and your dad-or uncle-or whoever worked together a few times."

I nodded as I plopped on a chair and sighed.
"Do you know how bad this is?"
I told them as I got an idea. Bad,Michael Jackson!

"What's the harm they are just your brothers? Don't you get along?"
Trent cut in as I got an idea.
"We should do Mj!"
We all looked at each other before running to the practice room.

(Santana)
We we're yet again fighting for a set list. All I wanted to do was go home and possibly invite Sebastian.
"I'm just saying lady Gaga is amazing!"

Barry states as I laughed. Everyone turned to me.
"Clearly if you losers wanna win than Michael Jackson would be the best idea."
Everyone looked around. No one said anything for a while.

"It's official we are doing Michael Jackson week!"
Mr.Shue said as we all clapped. This was going to be the best week ever!

________

Yay I am sick and have a birthday party I'm being forced to in about 11 hours. It's probably gonna be Elsa theme so rip me. I swear I'm allergic to little kids birthday parties cause I always get sick near them😶