Chapter7:no way

(Sebastian)
I sat down with Santana's friends.
"Hi Sebby."
Santana said as she grabbed my hand. Rachel eyed us as we started talking.

"We got the best set list thanks to Sebastian!"
Blaine said happily as I actually started to pay attention to these new losers.
"We're doing Micheal Jackson than a original possibility!"

The new losers laughed.
"Your joking?!"
An angry Rachel said.
"Nope,why are y'all doing Mj?

I asked as Kurt nodded. I frowned. Only one of us can do Mj and it isn't going to be these losers.
"Sorry But you don't have what it takes to do Mj."
Hunter said as he came up with Niff. I smirked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You mean you can't do Michael Jackson."
The kid in the chair said. Hunter looked around before Barry came over to the group.

"I guess we'll have to see who's bad enough to do Mj!"
Nick said as Hunter motioned for me and Blaine to get up.
"I'll send Santana the place."

I told them,me and Blaine got up and we walked out with the others.
"Sebastian,as much as I want Santana to be happy,I don't wanna see you kissing her got it?"

Hunter said as I laughed and got into his car.
"Trust me,we wouldn't kiss in front of you."
The smirk was wiped of Hunters face as Niff looked at each other before smiling.

"Unlike Niff and Klaine."
Hunter started laughing as Niff looked at each other. The car ride was quite till bad came on and we jammed out. I have a feeling we might be getting obsessed with the song.