eleven

🌼🌼🌼

"are you feeling any better?" mark asked the tanned male, looking at him playing with his meat.

"mhm," donghyuck replied shortly and didn't bother to look at mark, stabbing the meat continuously with the fork. 

"is the food not delicious? mine tastes good though," mark eyed the meat in pity as donghyuck ripped it into smaller pieces.

donghyuck kept quiet. the image of mark and the girl was still fresh in his mind. yep. donghyuck was indeed jealous.

"what is it hyuck? stop playing with your food. you need to eat," mark put down his utensils and wiped his mouth. he tried to grab donghyuck's fork but donghyuck swatted his hand.

"why do you care? what ever. i'm going," donghyuck stood up and brought his tray along, ditching mark at the cafeteria.

"wha-- donghyuck wait!" mark was confused with the latter's behavior and tried to catch up his pace but donghyuck didn't even stop.

sighing, mark ruffled his hair in frustration. he didn't have any idea why donghyuck acted that way. silly mark.

📝📝📝

donghyuck plopped his body on the soft mattress as soon as he went out of the bathroom. he had just finished showering. he checked his phone, hoping there would be a notification from the canadian male. but there was none. donghyuck huffed out the suffocating feeling from his chest and threw his phone to the other side of the bed.

who is she? donghyuck thought. but from donghyuck's view, mark seemed close with the girl.

"aish! what is this?! if he already has someone why would he confess to me?!" donghyuck said in annoyance, kicking his feet in the air.

the ringing sound of his phone filled the room. rolling his body on the bed, he reached the rectangle object. his heart skipped a beat seeing the caller name but he couldn't help but still felt a fit of anger toward the latter. he slid his thumb to answer the call.

"hi hyuckie," mark's voice could be heard on the other line.

"...."

"hyuck?"

"...."

"hyuck, what's wrong? you were acting weird at school earlier and now you're giving me a silent treatment? really?" mark sighed. he still wondered what made donghyuck to give him a cold shoulder.

"why don't you figure it out yourself?" donghyuck muttered coldly.

"i don't know what you're talking about," 

"hmph!" donghyuck crossed his hand over his chest and pouted.

even though mark couldn't see donghyuck, he knew how adorable he looked like right now. chuckling light, mark replied, "look, i don't know what i have done to make my baby angry and sulking but i'm sorry if it hurts you. do my baby mind telling me what have i done wrong?"