eight

🌼🌼🌼

"say aaa~"

donghyuck watched the love birds feeding each other in admiration. he smiled at the cuteness.

"you guys make me feel bad for being single," donghyuck pouted as jisung gently feed chenle his meal.

"don't worry hyuck, you'll get yourself a jisung one day," jisung shot him a wink but received a hit at the back of his head.

"why would he get himself a jisung when he can have mark?" chenle clicked his tongue, crossing his arms against his chest.

donghyuck blushed at the second name mentioned but couldn't help as he giggled at chenle, sensing that the chinese male was jealous of jisung's words.

"oh yea, talking about mark, i already apologized to him and he understands it," chenle said, eating another mouthful of rice that jisung shoved in his mouth.

"that's wonderful! at least i can sleep peacefully later without having to worry about your act," donghyuck clapped his hands happily as he dug in his meal.

"you really love mark huh?" jisung asked, making donghyuck choked on his meat ball.

"yah! you nearly kill him!" chenle handed donghyuck a water bottle as he chogged down quickly.

donghyuck decided to remain silent as he didn't want to admit his feeling once again. he surely wanted to move on from mark the other day but on the same day, mark had pulled him back like a magnet, making him fell harder in love. it was hard for him when all mark did was being sweet and candy even though they were now claimed as just 'friends'. donghyuck didn't want to get his hope high. just because mark wiped his tears, cleaned his glasses and did rainbow stuff, didn't mean mark liked him too right?

his thought was disturbed when another tray of meal appeared next to his.

"hey guys. mind if i join?" mark asked the three but his eyes were fixed on the stunned male.

"yes sure! donghyuck wouldn't mind it!" before donghyuck could say anything, jisung forced mark to sit down by pushing his shoulders down and made mark seated next to donghyuck as chenle approved by nodding his head with a big smile plastered on his face.

donghyuck shot a death glare to the two males in front of him who had an annoying grin on their faces. it meant he would just have to stay quiet as mark was there with them.

taking out his phone, he typed and showed to mark, "where are your friends? you usually eat with them."

"i don't want to interrupt the love birds so i come here to rescue you. well, you seem to third-wheel these two too," mark chuckled.

"he's not interrupting us! but yeah, donghyuck will not be a lonely ass now since you're here to accompany him," chenle teased as donghyuck stomped his feet like a child.

"and donghyuck is always complaining that he'll die from being single," jisung added as donghyuck gave him a 'not you too' and pouted.

"is that so? it's okay hyuckie, i'm here now," mark ruffled his hair as the two males cooed at the cuteness.