5. Going to their former Wiggle house

When 3 Young Again Wiggles stopped singing, Young again Murray spoke first. He told the two others 'I think we should Visit Anthony & the 3 New Wiggles in the Wiggle House to let them See us like that - & find out what they say!'. 'Right, that's a Great Idea! - we haven't been to Our Former House since a Few Years time! - I want to go there again & See if something changed' - agreed Greg. 

'I can't wait to See Their Faces when they See Us That Young Again!' - said Jeff with a smile. 'So let's not wait' - said Murray. He reached his arm out holding his hand in front of his chest & Young again Jeff & Greg put their hands on Murray hands. Then they all raised their hands, shouting 'GOOOO WIGGLES!' just like some Sports team members encouraging each other to do their best before the game.

After that they turned to the door & stood in a line: Young again Murray stood first, Young again Greg stood in the Middle & Young again Jeff stood last - & each of them was raising His Hand & saying 'To the Wiggle House!' one after another - which looked as if it was a Part of their Former Show!

'To the Wiggle House!' - Young Murray said First, raising his hand & started walking, as if he wanted to Enchourage his Friends. Both Greg & Jeff Smiled - & did Exactly the Same!

'To the Wiggle House!' - said Young again Greg, also raising his hand & walking behind Murray. 'To the Wiggle House!' - Young again Jeff repeated happily after His Friends, raising his hand just like Them. 

And then he shouted 'Hey! - Wait for Me!' - & finally moved, walking faster than They Did - cause they were already a Few steps away. That definitely looked like a Funny Scene from Their Best Wiggle Years!

So now 3 Young Again Wiggles went out of Murray's House - & went to the Wiggle House they've spent So Much Time in, previously sharing it with Anthony. And now Anthony was The Only One from the First Wiggles Band who Still lived in the Wiggle House. 

They were marching Happily & talking on their way, enjoying How Fit they became again.

'When we were first as Young As we Look now - we used to Go Everywhere by the Big Red Car! - Remember?' - Jeff asked his Friends. 'Sure I Remember! - Those were The Days!' - answered Young again Greg. 

'And now only Anthony travels by it With the 3 New Wiggles' - said Young again Murray. 'But we don't need it to get to the Wiggle House - It's not far!... Come on, Guys!... - Just half an Hour of Cheerful Walk - & we will be there!' - he encouraged his Two Friends. 

'I've Got an Idea!' - said Young again Jeff - 'Let's sing some Wiggly Songs to make Our Walk More Fun!'. 

'Alright!' - answered Young again Murray & Greg together... - And they All kept walking, & started singing 'Toot toot Chugga chugga Big Red Car' - cause they were just talking about the Big Red Car - so It was the First Song that came into their Minds!