Chapter 8: Chaesoo

Hey guys! I somehow change my format! #Chaesoo chapter! HAHAHA will be updating every other day but that depeneds on the views my story gets . Hahaha Thank you foor 200+ views. Kinikilig akoooo hahaha

Jisoo's POV

I was sitting inside my dressing room getting ready for the next shoot when my PA turn on the TV and was taken aback when I heard the news.

Breaking news

CEO of Kim Building Corporation, Ms Jennie Kim was rush to the Seoul Hospital this afternoon. She was being interviewed when suddenly she fell from her seat before the press conference started Ms Kim doesn't feeling good. There's still no official statement from her company about her health.

"Oh. What happened to Jendeukie?" I exclaimed. Then my phone rings.

"Hello?" I didn't look at the caller id.

Hello, Jisoo. It's Chaeng.

"Chaeng, what is it?" Though I have a feeling what is the reason why she called me.

Have you seen the news?

"Yes, I did. What happened to her?" I asked.

I don't know yet. Let's go to the hospital. Where are you? I'll pick you up.

I told him where I am and after 10 minutes he came and went straight to the hospital. I called Jennie's phone but to my surprise, it was Lisa who answered my call.

"Hello." A deep voice resonating from the other side of the phone.

"Hi. Lisa? Why are you answering Jennie's phone?" I asked, confuse.

"Jennie's inside the room here in the hospital talking to the doctor." He said.

"Whoah. So, that means you're in there too?" I asked again.

"Yes." He answered plainly.

"Okay. Okay. I'm with Chaeng at the moment where on our way. Please, send me the room number. We'll see you in a bit." I told him and hang up. Concern was visible to my face.

"Hey. Are you okay? Was that Lisa?" Chaeng look at me and ask.

"I'm just worried. Yes, he's with Jennie." I answered.

We've reached the hospital and the moment I came down the car. I saw Mr. and Mrs Kim and Irene, Jennie's sister.

"Jisoo and Chaeng. Hi. Looks like the news about you two is true, eh." Mrs. Kim greeted us.

"Hi, aunty. Well, we haven't talk about that one. I don't want to give Jisoo any complication in her career aunt." I stopped in my track and look at Chaeng. He's in front of me and he greeted Jennie's parents; that's why he didn't notice that I came to a standstill.

I've known Rosè for so long. Honestly, whenever I see him my heart skips a beat but I ignore it. I didn't put any meaning when he's being sweet towards me though sometimes I notice that what he does its beyond what friends should do. Other than that, he never asks about us being in a relationship or any kind of that sort.

I don't wanna set my hopes up. That's why ever since CheaSoo was created I'm happy about it. It feels like I'm holding something about us. I admit,I like Rosè. I just realized it when we hangout three weeks ago. How pathetic I am to get jealous over my best friend. Plus, Rosè is a chic magnet, too. He's not like Lisa who gets attach with famous celebrity or what but I cannot blame the girls. Chaeng is a good catch, too. He's reserved though.