Chapter 10: Revelation

Jennie Kim's POV

I was surprised when a little girl came to my room, I almost run to her. She's so big now, I was right after all, giving her to him because I know he'd be a responsible father. I controlled myself from running towards her and carry her in my arms.

Five years ago

Lisa was really popular in our university. We were batch mates but we never had any interaction not until the night of our graduation together with my sister. They are classmate, I got accelerated that's why I graduated the same year as them.

Lisa was their Magna Cum Laude. He was so fine, everyone was looking at him while he's delivering his speech. After ceremony we all headed to the resort that was intended for us. The College of Engineering and College of Fine Arts both had our graduation that day. That was the first time we talked because we had a mutual friend, Jimin.

I was walking towards the buffet table to get food, also I'm looking for my sister when Jimin saw me. Jimin has a crush on me and tried to court but no to avail. I can only give him a brotherly love and we became friends after that. Or so I thought.

"Jennie, come. I'll introduce you to our friends." He said.

"Let me just get my dinner first." I told him but he stopped me.

"Oh, no need, there's a lot in our table." He explained, so I just followed him. Thankfully Odessa was there with them.

"Odessa! Hi. Congratulations to us!" I took the sit beside her and hugged her, she did the same.

"So, Jennie. This is V, Suga, J-hope and Hanbin and the guy in your side is Lisa." I look at him, wide eyes and my heart was beating so loud. Dear God, I hope he cannot hear my heartbeats, I prayed.

I said my hi's and hello's to them then finally I turned to my right side and extended my arms to Lisa for a handshake.

Jimin on the other hand is looking intently at Jennie, glaring. He knew Jennie likes Lisa.

"Hi. Lisa, Jennie." I said.

"Hello, Jennie." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. Oh. My. God! I'm screaming inside. The place was a little bit dim with all the disco lights if not, all them saw my crimson face. I forgot about looking for my sister.

The night was full of alcohol, human beings having the best night of their life because why not. They deserved it. Four years, four fucking years in school and a day of celebration getting wasted, nobody cares; wouldn't hurt our future. For tomorrow some of us will face the real world, cruel world.

Lisa stood up and offer his hands to me which made frowned. He chuckled.

"Easy there, tiger." He said.

"What?" I snapped.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked me. I noticed some of us are getting their partners and went to the dance floor and heard the music Amazed by Lonestar was playing. Seriously, I thought.

I looked at him, only to find out that his looking at me, intently. I gulped and said nothing and gave my hand to him and we went in the middle of the dance floor.

"Put your hands around my neck." He said and I did the latter put his hands on my waist.

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby, you surround me
Touch every place in my heart
And it feels like the first time every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes