Part 5

"And you're sure this is gonna work"
Hermione asked for the millionth time.

She was tapping her fingers against her thigh as she glanced around the hall way, Pansy found it incredibly cute and very distracting.

"Yes Granger, as long as that weasel of yours follows the plan."

"Ron is perfectly competent, most of the time" Pansy snorted and Hermione blushed.

Pansy looked at Hermione's tapping hand and sighed. I have to distract her.

"Tell me how this cabinet works"

Hermione sighed.

"Again"

Pansy nodded.

"Very well. If two people with romantic feeling for each other enter the cabinet of desire, they will be locked in there till they sort out their feelings"

"So... until they kiss"

Hermione gave Pansy a brief look of amusement.

"More or less"

I wouldn't object going in there with you, Pansy though.

"What are you blushing at" Hermione asked nudging her arm.

Pansy could've sworn she heard a hit of jealousy in Hermione's voice. You're just imagining it, Hermione wouldn't be jealous.

"Thinking about being in there with your crush"

Pansy blushed even more at that.

"W-w-what? No I was just- umm" Pansy stuttered.

Hermione laughed. She seemed like she was about to continue when Ron turned the corner.

"Hey guys" Ron said, his voice sounded kind of strained and nervous.

Hermione shot him a sympathetic smile.

"It's gonna be fine Ron, tell me the plan again" Hermione said soothingly, using the same distraction technique that Pansy used on her.

"Umm Blaise stands here for a while then when he gets frustrated and leaves I turn that corner running into him. I invite him on a walk, if-"

"When" Pansy interrupted with a smirk.

Ron rolled his eyes.

"He accepts, I take him down to the corridor with the dresser-"

"Cabinet" Hermione interrupted, with a smirk identical to Pansy's.

Ron glared at her.

"I trip into him, pushing us both into the cabinet, and then it locks behind us till we sort out our 'feelings'. And that only happens if he replicates my feelings. Which-"

"He does" said both Hermione and Pansy.

Ron huffed crossing his arms.

"Don't you two have to be making out somewhere right now"

Pansy turned bright red.

"Ron" Hermione hissed, her blush was harder to see under her darker complexion but it was there nonetheless.

"Well you took our make out spot so" Pansy teased.

Ron started to mime gagging.

"Pansy" Hermione whispered, sounding exasperated.

"You're already like an old married couple" Ron cooed.

"Don't you have a man to imprison" Pansy said crossing her arms.

"Sod off" Ron stated, yet he marched across the hall to his hiding spot.

Pansy heard a tapping sound and looked over to see Hermione tapping her leg again.

"Do you think it'll work" Pansy reached over and took Hermione's hand. Just to stop that incessant tapping of course.

"Of course it will, you made it up"

"Oh come on you did most of it" Hermione said almost shyly, looking at their interlaced hands.

"Come on" whispered Pansy pulling Hermione gently along. "Let's get to our hiding spot".

Their hiding spot of course was just down the hall a bit where Draco and Harry were already hiding. Pansy snatched the cloak off and the two boys stumbled apart looking slightly guilty and disheveled. Both of their lips were swollen and red.

"Umm" Harry coughed awkwardly.

"Took you long enough, is it almost time" Draco asked excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

He looked so happy and cute Harry almost cooed at the sight of him. I wish I could make sure he's always this happy.

"Almost, let's get in position" Pansy whispered back just as excited.

Fuck she's cute when she's excited, Hermione thought smiling softly at her.

"Yeah lets" Harry agreed grabbing the cloak off the ground.

The four of them huddled under the cloak, Draco grasped Harry's hand due to 'excitement' (possibly in his lower region ;) and Harry didn't object. Hermione and Pansy has not let go of each other's hand yet. After 3 minutes of waiting around, they all collectively inhaled as Blaise turned the corner.

"Hello?"