Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*PETER*

"Shit" I mumbled as I looked down at a shocked Harley.

Hold on. Did I fall asleep??? On Harley??

I could feel a blush start heating my cheeks and noticed his mouth was wide open.

I got down from the ceiling.

"Harley..." I started.

"Yo-you-you're SPIDER-MAN"

"Yeah" I said sheepishly trying not to make eye contact.

"THAT FREAKING AWESOME"

"Really?"

"Uh duh. You can literally swing from buildings and save people. No wonder Tony likes you so much"

I don't know if it was the mention of Mr. Stark being proud of me or Harley thinking I was awesome but the blush on my cheeks got darker somehow.

"Listen you can't tell anyone" I said trying not to look too embarrassed.

"Okay... on one condition" he replied. My heart started to race. Oh boy what does he want?? Is he gonna black mail me?? I should've been better at keeping my identity. Mr. Stark isn't going to be happy. Oh boy-

"Parker...you good?" Harley asked as I was spiraling into thought.

"Oh uh yeah. So what's your condition" I asked bracing myself for the worst.

"You need to show me all your cool gadgets"

"Oh yeah sure" I said breathing a sigh of relief. I looked up after I realized I had been staring at my shoes. I noticed Harley bearing the biggest goofiest grin on his face and all of a sudden he pulled me into a giant bear hug.

We were really close. I wonder if he can hear my heart beating. It's probably beating really really quickly.

The butterflies in my stomach started to pop back out and by the time Harley let me go I probably was flushed from head to toe.

Even after he let go we were still pretty close if I leaned an inch closer my lips would be on his.

"Erm right so um you're leaving today?" Harley stammered out stepping back a bit.

"Oh uh yeah I still have a week left of school until summer vacation"

"Oh I finished last week"

"Lucky I still have so much to do"

"Hahahahah I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you this summer then"

I guess I must of been blushing too hard because he quickly added

"Oh I just figured you'd be doing the stark internship over the summer"

"Yeah I am. Can't get rid of me that easy Keener." I replied trying to sound cool. It didn't work.

"Good" he replied calmly.

Suddenly my phone went off telling me I had a new text message.

May: I'll be there in 5 meet me out front.

"Oh I got to go. My aunt is here to pick me up" I said as I left the room to grab my stuff.

"Alright I'll see you around Parker" he said with a wink. It was a perfect wink that made me feel all warm and fuzzy all the way back to Queens.