Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*HARLEY*
OKay so when tony told me he had a surprise for me I wasn't sure what he was up to but a teenage boy was not what I had expected. He stepped out of the elevator with a dorky t shirt and a mop of curly brown hair.
We were in an intense stare down for what seemed like forever until tony broke the tension.
"Surprise!" was all he said.
First of all who was this kid and why was he looking at Tony like that. Now I'm not one to get jealous easily but tony was MY mentor.
"Harley, meet Peter Parker. Peter meet Harley keener." He said.
I shook hands with this "Peter Parker" fellow and smiled. But I made sure my eyes gave him a clear message "back off".
Well I should probably give you a bit of background before I continue with my story. I'm basically a Tony Stark mini me. I'm a genius, playboy (yeah yeah i know) and a philanthropist. All I'm missing is the billionaire part.
I turned to tony.
" I'm gonna head back to my room I'm still a bit tired from my trip. See you later geezer, you too Parker" and with that I headed back upstairs.

*PETER*
I rounded on stark the minute that harley guy left.
"Who exactly is that?!" I asked.
"Oh that's Harley. He saved my life once when he was a kid."
"Mhm well I should head to my room before dinner" I replied
Wow I hated that kid already.

*HARLEY*
Okay remember when I said I was a playboy? Well it's not that I don't want to find a nice cute guy or girl it's just that I'm terrified of commitment. Especially since my dad went out to buy scratch tickets and never came back.
Well don't be too surprised to find out that I was currently making out with some guy on his couch as we speak.
Well let's just say he wasn't the best kisser so when my watch went off telling me it was time to go I gladly left.
So I headed back to my room in Stark towers only to be greeted with the face of the one and only peter Parker.
"Well well well if it isn't Peter Parker" I spat at him.
"Nice to see you too, keener" he replied.
"What are you doing here?" I asked impatiently
"Mr. stark wants us down in the lab" he replied.
So I walked right past him, out of my room, and down to lab.
Peter and I entered the lab and the door closed with a click.
I walked over to one of the lab tables and noticed a note that said:
Boys,
I noticed the two of you didn't seem to hit it off so I decided to do the logical thing and lock you two in a lab until you figure out how to become friends. F.R.I.D.A.Y. will bring you any food and drink you need.
Enjoy!
~ the mechanic

*PETER*
I walked into the lab a step behind Harley and a minute later he passed me a note.
Well great. I'm stuck here with him.
"Well Parker, looks like we're stuck"
"Grrrrreat"
"Hey I'm just as thrilled as you about this"
Well guess I might as well make the most of this.
"So uh Harley, where'd you move from?"
"Oh I'm here from Tennessee" he said
"Oh fun"
"So who's your favorite avenger"
"Iron man" I replied. "What about you?"
"I'm actually a huge spidey fan" he replied and just like that we were launched into a conversation.
After about a 10 minute debate on black widow vs. Scarlet witch I decided to ask more about him.
"So is your family here with you?" I asked.
"Actually it's just me" he said while scratching his neck. He pulled the neckline of his shirt down a bit and I saw a massive hickey.
"Dang Harley what girl gave that to you"
"Oh actually that was from a guy"
"oh"
"You don't have a problem with that do you" he asked suddenly getting super defensive.
"Oh! No of course not! I just personally feel like it'd feel really weird to kiss a guy"
"Parker... have you ever kissed a guy?"
"Well no..."
And just like that he was leaning in towards me with a smirk on his cute chiseled face. Wait cute. Wait I was leaning in too.