// C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E //

The concert had been nothing short from being amazing, though Lacey wasn't surprised by that. She knew the boys would give it their all every single night of this tour simply out of respect for all of their fans who spent money on the tickets and their time on waiting for them. Of course, another advantage of watching them was seeing Matty perform. Those moves she had at first found quite odd and clumsy had grown on her, so much so that she couldn't wait to get him back alone in their hotel room. It was as if she had become a slight groupie herself, though she would have never admitted that to anybody else - especially not Matty.

Her and Mariell were currently waiting to be able to go backstage and praise the boys for their performance. They didn't want to draw any attention to them, since they knew other fans might get upset or even mad at them. Therefore, they were just casually hanging around the bar until Damien, the merch guy during this tour, signaled them that it was empty enough to go.

Mariell was buzzing with excitement. The guys had started a new ritual where they would take a girl (or boy) up on stage during Robbers and Lacey had begged him to take her new Norwegian friend.

Matty had pouted a bit at her, "But I want to take you up, you need to see the crowd from up there at least once."

Her eyes had widened in horror at the mere thought of having tons of eyes staring at her, especially since a lot of them were bound to know her after Matty's little Instagram stunt, "There's no way in hell I'm going up there and you know it." She had announced, before softening her glance at his irritated expression and putting his arms around his waist, "I believe you that it's incredible, but those girls know we have something going on. I don't want to hurt their feelings. Go on and take Mariell, you would make her so happy."

"Fine." He had mumbled before placing a quick peck on her lips and then pulling away, suddenly looking quite nonchalant again, "I will have to kiss her though. The song demands it."

"You what?!" Lacey had exclaimed, not pleased with the idea at all - no matter how much she liked the other girl.

"I said..." He had started as he took a swig of the wine bottle that he had ordered from the bar to keep up his cool rocker facade, "That I need to kiss her. Robbers is a love song, if I am going to sing it to a girl that girl needs to be kissed."

She had crossed her arms in front of her chest, feeling hurt at how easy the idea of kissing another girl seemed to him. It was almost as if he didn't even care about Lacey's opinion on this, he was simply going to do it, "Oh, so you are going to do this every night?"

He had shrugged, "Well yeah, Lace." Before he had noticed the hurt in her eyes and had wrapped her up in his arms again, "It won't mean a thing, it'll be all acting. You know I only want you."

"I still don't like this." She had mumbled, her arms finding their way around his waist easily, her senses taking in his all too familiar scent, "What if you actually enjoy kissing one of them? What if you want more afterwards?"

He had chuckled at her usual overthinking as he had tucked her hair behind her ear, "Those are a whole lot of 'what if's and not a lot of certainties, love."

She had sighed deeply, knowing very well that her fear was irrational and mostly, wouldn't do any of them any good, "Fine, but you will kiss the boys as well, yeah?"

He had raised his eyebrows at her with a grin on his lips, "If that will make you feel better then yes, I will kiss the guys as well."

"And no tongue." She had demanded.