chapter 7

Ichimura POV

I walked in Hijikata room with tea. He sighed, staring at the ground. I placed his tea on his table and sighed. he glared at me. "What do you say". He asked. I growled. "Here you are sir". I said. He hummed, drinking his tea. Then I sighed, staring at the ground. "...Are you thinking about Saya". he asked. I just kept staring at the ground. "..Why..why did the women say that". I asked. He sighed. "She's just doing what's best for her Ichimura and we must respect it". He said, making me angry. "You liked the women too. You know that she was hiding something". I said, making him angry. "You must respect women what they want. Now leave Paige". He said. I cried, running out. Why..why would she not let us see her any more.

(Years later)

Suzu POV

I combed my new ling hair. I sighed, getting up and walking to my master room. I held tea and gave it to him. "Here you are". I said. He sighed, taking it and drinking it. "Thank you". He said. I sighed, staring at the ground. He looked at me with confusion. "What is it". He asked. I sighed. "..Saya..I miss her". I said. 

After we tried finding them to go apologies it was told she moved out of here and went somewhere else with the women and completely disappeared. No  tracks or foot prints were found so everyone gave up on trying to find them..I just hope they're both okay. 

he sighed, rubbing my head. "I miss them too but we must respect their decision. We must be happy for what they choose for themselves". He said. I nodded, looking down. But where did they possibly go. 

Chizuru POV

I hummed while folding the clothes. I hummed a song while hanging the wet clothes too dry until I heard a snap. I smiled. "Come out Saya". I said. She sighed, getting out of her hiding spot. I giggled, holding my hand out. "Come. We should start heading to the village for food". I said. She grinned and nodded. We started walking in there but had our hoodies on so no one can recognize us. I went and got the food while Saya went to get some water. I sighed, looking around. I hummed while searching, trying to see which one looked good and which one didn't until I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Hijikata walk with Souji. I turned away immediately and rolled my eyes. I started picking out fruits. Then Saya came back with a paper. I looked at her. "What is it sweetie". I asked. She gave it to me. I read it. Participate in the games and win a thousand dollars. You must defeat the greatest warriors in order to win. It said. I sighed, giving it back to her. "We can't participate Saya. I don't think i'm even strong enough. Plus. I don't think they even want a girl hanging around there". I said, still looking for fruits. She wrote something down and showed it to me. I read it. You are strong enough and they do allow women to participate. We should get the money to buy ourself a new house. It said. I smiled. Since I didn't have a job here Tinker Bell been appearing me money so I wouldn't be broke. i stared at the paper. Maybe it's time for me to do something for a change and start to show what we can really do. I smiled at her, rubbing her head. "Do you really want to do it". I asked. She grinned, nodding. I giggled. "Alright then...but if something happens to you I will immediately get you and walk out of there and not turn back, do you understand my flower". I asked. She sighed, looking down and nodding. I smiled, hugging her and kissing her head. She hugged me back. I always loved her determination. She gets me determined to do things when I must do it..just like Hijikata did. I looked at the free samples. I gasped, grabbing the bread and eating it. I hummed. "MMMmmmm. That's good. Do they sale it here". I asked, looking around. Saya giggled, helping me find it. 

(Time skip)

Me and Saya walked to the sign ups sheets to participate. Once we arrived I saw Yoshida and his little Paige Suzu and Hijikata and his Paige Tetsunosuke. I put my hood down more and Saya. She looked up at me, confused. "Don't let them see your face". I whispered, walking up to the man that was signing people up. He looked at us and smiled. "Well good morning. Would you like to sign up". He asked. I nodded. He gave us the sign up sheets. I hesitated to write my name so I just wrote Saya and her friend. He smiled at us. "Thank you". He said. We quickly went out of there and sighed. She looked down, sad. I sighed, hugging her. "I know that you want to talk to them again but..we have to keep our distance and be safe. They might be enemies that we don't even know about and kill us. We must stay safe. Do you understand honey". I asked, cupping her cheek. She nodded. I smiled, hugging her. She hugged me back. I sighed. I see her as my little girl. Hijikata would love Saya. I swear I know he wouldn't let her go if she were his little girl. I smiled to myself a bit. I miss you my love..I want to be with you..I want to be with you..I want to cuddle with you..I want to kiss you..and hopefully get married with you and start a life with you with our children. Just please be safe and don't do anything reckless. 

(Next day)

I sighed, walking to the games with Saya. I went inside with her and looked around. Once we walked inside people stared at us, shocked, mostly me. I sighed, walking to the booth to where we sign in. The guy sighed, looking at his paper. "Name". He asked. "Saya and her friend". I said. He looked up at me, shocked. "..Wow...You're that missing pretty girl". He said, making us smile. "Wow..you're beautiful..omg". he said. I giggled, uncomfortably and moving my hair behind my ear. "Thank you um...can you sign us in". I asked. he gasped. "Oh right. Sorry. Umm. Here is your balcony number. You'll be bunking with other people for the games". He said. I smiled, getting the number. "Thank you". I said, wrapping my arm around Saya arm and walking to the balcony. I sighed. 

Ichimura POV

I was in the Balcony with Hijikata, Suzu and Toshimaro. Hijikata chuckled. "Surprised you came here, Yoshida". He said. He chuckled. Then..this girl came in. SAYA. She froze, seeing us. We all froze with her. I heard a giggle, seeing the beautiful women come in. "Oh Saya. You found the...balcony". She froze, seeing us. They're alive. Everyone gasp, seeing them. "...damn it". She whispered.