chapter 4

Chizuru POV

I sighed, sleeping until someone woke me up. I yawned, looking up and saw Saya. I smiled. "Good morning sweetie. How did you sleep honey". I asked, sitting up. She grinned and hugged me. I giggled, wrapping her up in a blanket. "Awww. Yours sweet". I said. She giggled, cuddling up to me. I giggled. "Are you hungry". I asked. She gasped, nodding. I giggled, standing up. "Good because i'm hungry to". I said. She giggled, holding her hands up. I giggled, holding her up and walking to the kitchen. I sat her down on the floor and started cooking. Then Tinker bell came in, yawning. "good morning". She said. I didn't say good morning because if I did Saya probably would think i'm talking to a ghost. Tinker bell sighed, looking at Saya. "Right..". She said, sitting on the tea cup. "Well I don't think we should trust her. Who finds a mute girl about to be hurt by men. If you ask me I think she's trying to get something out of you". Tinker bell hissed. I flicked her, making her fly off somewhere. I smiled, giving Saya her food. "Her you go Saya. Pancakes and bacon and eggs". I said. She gasped, eating. I giggled, sitting down and started eating. "Watch. She's all innocent and precious now but she'll betray us. Just watch". Tinker bell said. I stared at my food. The day I first met Hijikata..he wanted to kill just because I saw those furies...but sooner than later he started having feelings for me. I don't want to make assumptions just like he did. This little girl needs us..I can feel it deep down.

(Time skip)

I sighed, walking around the village with Saya, holding her hand. I hummed, looking at the list. "Okay so. We need that..that..that..that". I continued but I didn't notice Saya tugging my sleeve. "We also need that..that..that". I said but when Saya pulled my sleeve down harder that made me look down ta her. "Sorry Saya. My bad. Was is it". I asked. She pointed at something. I looked at where she was pointing to and saw a man staring at me with the bangs I encountered. But this time with a little boy. They flinched and looked away. Saya wrote something on the ground and showed me. 'They been following us since we entered the market'. She said, making me get goosebumps. "Ew..let's keep walking". I said, rushing away from them. I sighed, looking at the sky. God what's wrong with people down here. Tinker Bell went to go check something out so she wasn't around. I kept walking with Saya until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw..that man..that was Hijikata. He smiled. "Um. Hi there". He said. He looked like he never smiled before..which made since. I giggled, nervously, feeling a bit awkward by his smile. "Um. Hello their hun". i said, holding Saya back. Then a cute little boy popped out behind from Hijikata back. "Hey! It's you". He said. I gasped. "Oh. It's you. Well. Aren't you a cute little boy". I said, hugging him. He giggled. He looked at Saya who was hiding behind me. "Hello there. What's your name". He asked, interested but she moved away. I giggled, holding her hand. "She's a little shy sweetie. And she can't talk umm..she's a mute". I whispered. He gasped. "Ohhhh. I'm sorry". He said. She smiled at him. I giggled, looking at Hijikata. "Your son is so cute". I said, smiling at him. He grinned. "Oh. He's not my-". "Yes! He's my adorable little son". Hijikata cut the boy off, grinning at me. I giggled, curiously. "So you're the demon vice commander of the Shinsengumi. Am I right". I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well of course. You know. Got to bring out the guns". He said, leaning against something but fell. I gasped. "Oh. Are you okay". I asked, walking over to him. He groaned. "Ya..i'm fine". He said. I giggled, picking him up. "I see what you mean by guns". I said, feeling his muscle. He chuckled. But then someone interrupted us. "Well I do hope i'm not interrupting". Someone said. I looked to the side and saw that guy that Saya said that kept following us. I giggled. "No. Not at all". I said, looking down at his boy. I giggled, rubbing his head. "Aren't you a cutie. Is he your son". I asked. He chuckled, rubbing his boy head. "Of course. This little rascal". He said, making me giggle. The boy started talking to Saya and the other boy, making me feel self conscious. "Sorry. I don't think I quite got your name". I asked him. He chuckled. "toshimaru yoshida. My lady". He said, grabbing my hand and kissing it. I giggled. What the hell is happening right now. Hijikata growled, slapping his hand away from mine. "Sorry but we were in the middle of something". He said. I gulped. Oh no. "Oh really. The last time I saw you were completely on the dirty ground. Making a fool of yourself". Toshimaru said. I sighed. 

Saya POV

"So have you been around here often". The boy with white hair said. The other boy punched his head. "Shut it. I talked to her first". He said, making them gock heads and growl at each other. I sighed, rolling my eyes. Boys. 

Chizuru POV

Boys. Then..I felt someone..familiar here. I turned my head at the shadows while the guys were fighting for me I guess. The shadowy figured glared at me, his eyes glaring at my brown ones. I felt like I know him but..I couldn't tell who he was by the darkness. "Miss". I heard. I gasped, turning to the guys. "Yes. I'm sorry. What was that". I asked. They grinned, awkwardly. "I was hoping to get your name". They said at the same time. I giggled, looking at the shadows...seeing the man gone. I gasped a bit, turning back to them. "I'm sorry but you'll have to excuse me. Saya dear". I said, grabbing her. "I hope to talk to you again". I said, walking away and rushing to the shadow. 

Hijikata POV

Me and Yoshida stared at the girl as she walked away. I sighed. "What an ass". He said. I glared at him. "She's mine. You got that". I said. He glared at me. Then the little ones broke us up. "Alright. Alright. We get it. You guys like the same girl. We know". Ichimura said. We sighed, glaring at each other. We still don't know the mysterious girl name.

Chizuru POV

I walked around, trying to find the shadow. That might be the person. That might be the one that i'm looking for to get back home but I couldn't find him anywhere. God damn it. Saya yawned, sinking into my neck. I sighed, kissing her head. "I'm sorry Saya..I just saw someone scary that freaked me out". I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared at the ground. I sighed. Where did Tinker Bell go.