chapter 1

Chizuru POV

I was sleeping until the sun came up. I groaned and sat up. Hijikata sighed and looked at me and smiled. "Good morning my love". he whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good morning". I whispered. He smiled.

Since the war was over me and Hijikata been together, and soon will be married and loving a happily ever after. Now were living a normal life as a happy couple. I giggled and stood up and ran. He gasped. "My love. Come back here". He said. I giggled, sticking my tongue out. "You'll have to catch me". I chimed and kept running. I been getting really close to Hijikata. Yes i'm respectful but I also like to have fun. I giggled. Then his strong arms grabbed me and held me. I giggled and gasped. "My love". I gasped out. He laughed and held me up, spinning me around. "You are dashing in the sunlight. You know that". He asked. I giggled, hugging him. "Oh. I love you". I said. He held me close until someone cleared there throat. "God. You guys make me barf". Heisuke said. I giggled, holding my right leg up and laying my head on toshizo's chest until Harada and Shinpachi smacked his back. "Your only saying that because your jealous that Chizuru has the hots for Hijikata and not you". Shinpachi said and laughed. Heisuke growled. Harada chuckled. "Just enjoy there love alright". he said.I sighed and looked up at Hijikata. "We should go". I whispered. he agreed and we left.

"You know we should have a place for our own. Somewhere nice, spacious and-". "And quiet". He interrupted, winking at me. I giggled, going on his back. "In time my love. In time". I said, kissing his cheek. "But where would we stay. Everywhere's packed". He said, holding my hands. "Well we can always leave the city but I know how dearly you love your friends". I said which made him chuckle. "You mean our friends". He said, looking up at me. I giggled, kissing his head. "Yes. Our friends". I said. he chuckled and sat down on the grass. I sighed, rubbing his hair since he was laying on me. I smiled down at him, staring into his eyes. His eyes were always beautiful..including his face. I will never love someone else more then him. Hopefully not.

(Time skip)

We were in the room, eating with everyone. I sighed, eating my rice. Hijikata chuckled and opened his mouth. I giggled, walking urging food in his mouth. He chewed on it and kissed qmy cheek. I laughed, falling in the floor but he kept kissing my neck. Everyone was just silent, staring at us. "Toshi". I whined. He laughed, pretending to eat me. "I'm gonna eat you". He said. I giggled.

Kondou POV

I smiled at there love. I never seen Toshi this happy since he made it in the shinsengumi. Chizuru gasp, getting. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot about it". She said, running out. "About what". Hijikata asked, about to run after her but I stopped him. "Don't go Toshi. It's about the wedding dress". I said. He gasped. "Oh of course. She wanted it to be a surprise". He said, shaking his head. I chuckled.

Chizuru POV

I ran to the village, going to the wedding dress shop with senhime, kosuzu and kimigiku.

(Time skip)

I came out, smiling at them

I came out, smiling at them. They gasped when they saw it. "Oh chizuru. You look beautiful". Senhime said. I giggled and spinned around. "Isn't it wonderful. I hope he likes it". I said, looking at the mirror. "Trust me chizuru. He'll cry on the wedding day". She said. I sniffled, wiping my tears away. "You think". I asked. They gasped. "Awwww. Chizuru". They said and hugged me. I sniffled, looking at myself in the mirror. Wow. I never thought I would look so amazing.

(Time skip)

I went in me and Hijikata room. I sighed, throwing my shoes off. Hijikata chuckled. "How was shopping my love". He asked, writing in his papers. I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. "Oh. Just fun". I said, looking at what he was writing. I hummed. He kissed my cheek, putting the paper to the side and looking at me. I giggled. He grabbed my thighs, standing up. I gasped. "What are you doing". I said, getting a piggy back ride. He threw me on the bed. I laughed. He went down and kissed me. I kissed back. "One day. Will get our own place with our children". He said. Then I froze. K-kids.WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KIDS. I stopped him, sitting up. He looked at me, confused. "What". He asked. I cleared my throat. "Kids...Hijikata...you don't think im". I said, looking down at my stomach.

I was feeling sick most of the time and my hormones always went crazy and I have been craving food so...

He stared at me, shocked. I cleared my throat. "No what. Will just wait until tomorrow". I said, blowing out my candle and tried going to sleep. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. "You'll be a great mother". He said. I smiled, staring down at the ground and falling asleep.

(Next day)

Hijikata POV

I woke up, hearing the birds chirp. I looked at chizuru but she was gone. I sighed, knowing she was freaking out and out somewhere to clear her mind. I left to the food area, eating. "Where your wife. Huh". Heisuke asked, jealousy in his voice. I sighed, sitting down. "Freaking out". I said. He gasped. "About marrying you". He asked, Hope In his voice. I glared at him. "No! She thinks she's pregnant". I said. He screamed. "CHIZURU PREGNANT. YOU DISGUSTING PERV". He yelled trying to fight me but Harada and shinpachi held him back. "Congratulations Hijikata. Your going to have a child". Kondou said. I sighed, rubbing my face. "I'm not shier if she's ready". I whispered. Harada rubbed my back, smiling down at me. "Don't worry Hijikata. If she could take care of us...she can take care of a baby". He said. I just stared at the ground.

Chizuru POV

I squealed, waking back and fourth. "ME. PREGNANT. WITH THE VICE COMMANDER. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT TAKING CARE OF A CHILD". I said, still walking back and fourth and not knowing about the big hole in the ground. "You know what. It's okay. It's fine. I'm about to start bleeding soon. It's all fine. He probably even do it right". I said and then...fell in the whole. I screamed, falling. What was happening. Where was I going. What was happening.