5

Amanda felt distraught, she could barely feel anything a physically. She knew she was walking hit she could not understand how she raised her legs. It felt like her whole life was crashing down on her. Different thoughts were running through her mind.

How? When? Where?

All she had to do was tell Prince. He was the sweetest and most loving boyfriend in the world. He'd understand as he always did. He'd tell her the right thing to do. She saw a familiar shape from the distance and as the person got closer, she realized it was Sophie. The fake smile she was mustering to give her friend disappeared when she noticed her friend seems angry and hadn't even noticed her.

"Sophie!" She called out when she was close enough, "What's wrong?" Then she noticed the anger on her friend's face turned to shock and then... unease?

Her friend was always comfortable around her, she dismissed the thought, attributing it to her own sour mood.

"Amanda, you scared me," Sophie said giving Amanda a smile.

"When I saw you earlier, you seemed deep in thought and angry. I mean, you didn't even notice me coming and you were faced towards my direction. Is everything okay?"

"Me? Angry? No o." Sophie said laughing. "I'm just, you know, I was thinking of something. The stuff I told you I ordered na, the delivery man would soon be around and that my new guy, Pr-Joe, told me to come collect money today. So, that's what I was thinking about."

"Hmm. Na wa o. You're just enjoying anyhow. Money is flowing from everywhere," Amanda said as they both chuckled.

"Forget that thing jare. You're the one enjoying and you know it. You have a boyfriend that loves and gives you everything I go around for. I really envy you. Shey I dey always tell you?"

"Very funny," Amanda said rolling her eyes playfully. "Anyway sha, I'm going to Prince' house."

"Okay," She said before leaning closer to Amanda and then speaking in a whisper, "How did the abortion go?" As she asked that question, Amanda felt the dark clouds looking over her again.

She shook the thought away. "Eh, i-it was..." Then a thought struck her. She hadn't spoken to Sophie since the day they figured she was pregnant, she had only discussed it with Prince. She tilted her head to the side with her brows furrowed, "How did you know?"

The expression that appeared on Sophie's face was priceless. It looked like she had been caught doing something atrocious. But then Sophie quickly changed her expression.

"Oh, I just figured that's what you both would've decided and when you left today without telling me, I assumed that's what you went to do." Sophie said smoothly as Amanda nodded her head and heaved a sigh.

"I'll tell you everything when I get home. Let me quickly get to Prince' place."

"Alright, love. Take care," Sophie said as they both parted ways.

*****

A/n Hi loves, happy Tuesday! Another chapter is down. Please, vote and comment!! Thanks!!
Bye😘😍