4

Amanda thought about her weird behaviors throughout the morning and she knew her friend was right. It wasn't because she had drank too much the previous night and was now hungover. It was because she was pregnant. Again. For the fourth time.

"I'm dead. I'm dead." Amanda repeated over and over again.

"No, you're not," Sophie said patting her friend's shoulder, trying to soothe her. "What we should do right now is figure out what to do."

"First, I need to go buy the test kit to be sure," Amanda said standing up and going to get money from her bag.

"And then if you are?" Sophie asked as Amanda turned to look at her.

"I'll tell Prince. It's his baby."

"I'm sure he'll tell you to abort it like the other times," Sophie asked as Amanda fell to the ground and placed her hands on her head.

"How could I have been so stupid?"

"People make mistakes, Mandy. It's not your fault," Sophie said trying to comfort her best friend.

"This mistake is one stupid one. Very avoidable one. Sophie, four times."

"And he doesn't even know that the second pregnancy was for Chris," Sophie said sighing.

"Yeah, and it's staying that way," Amanda said as she got up from where she was sitting. "I'll be right back."

-

"Baby," Amanda called Prince as they cuddled on her bed. He hummed and she took it as her cue to continue speaking and she did. "I have something to say."

"What is it?" His hand caressing her back.

"Please, promise me you won't get mad," She said biting her lips nervously.

"I won't I promise. Talk to me," He said as he kissed her head.

"I'm pr-" She paused to take as deep before speaking again. "I'm pregnant."

Prince jerked up in to a sitting position as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?!" He asked with a frown.

"I'm pregnant, I found out this morning," She said sitting up as well, looking at him, scared for what he would say next. He loved him too much to lose him.

"How could you let that happen?" He asked with a raise in his voice, making her flinch.

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid," She said with tears in her eyes.

Prince closed his eyes and looked down while muttering 'Shit' over and over again. He sighed as he opened his eyes and looked at her she was crying.

"It's okay, baby. Don't cry," He said as he wrapping his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug which she gladly accepted. She needed all the comfort and petting she could get. "I'm sorry for getting mad."

"It's okay." She said with a sniffle as they pulled apart. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"I'll give you some money to take it out," He said as she frowned.

"Again?"

"Yes, baby. We don't need a kid right now. Of course I want kids with you," He said as he took her hands. "but not now. In future after school, I'll propose to you, we'll get married and have e beautiful babies. Let's keep having fun for now. You're 20 and I'm just 22. Having a kid is a lot of work. Think about this, what if you have twins or triplets now? You have school and even your modeling job. Understand me, baby. Okay?"

Amanda remained silent for a while making Prince wriggle her hands that he was holding. He gave her a sweet smile and she fell so hard for his charm.

"I understand," She said as he hugged her.

"I love you so much, my princess."

"I love you too."

****
A/n Hi guys. It's me!! Please vote and comment. It'll mean a whole lot and also that way I can know what you feel about they book.
Till next time.
Bye ❤💞