Chapter 4

----------------

Louis then hit a breaker that made the whole house turn pitch black, it was kind of creepy. 

"Okay, me and Zayn will look for you guys."  Niall said.  I couldn't really tell where he was standing, nor the others.  I just felt Harrys arm against me. 

"Okay ready.... Go!"  Louis said.  I heard footsteps and everyone moving, but I just stood in place. 

"Here, grab my arm since you don't know your way around here."  Harry whispered in my ear, which made me jump a little. 

"O-okay."  I said, taking hold of his arm.  I was following his footsteps for a couple of minutes, then we came to a stop. 

"Where are we?"  I whispered. 

"In my closet."  He whispered back, escaping a small chuckle.  I was sitting on something, I couldn't tell what it was though. 

"What am I sitting on?"  I asked him, feeling around. 

"Me."  He said, laughing. 

I then felt curly hair, and a face. 

"Sorry, let me move."  I said.  He put his arms on my hips, making me stay in place. 

"It's a small closet, there's nowhere else to sit.  It's okay, you're tiny."  He whispered.  I nodded even though he couldn't see me. 

"Harrrrryyyyy come out come out wherever you areee!"  I heard Zayn say.  I then tensed up. 

"Harrrrrrrry we already found the others!  Haillleeeyyy?!"  I heard Niall say.  It was four boys in the room looking for us.  I couldn't help but to laugh. 

"Hahahahahaha!"  I said pretty loud.  Harry put his hand over my mouth.  The closet door then swung open. 

"Aha!"  I heard Liam say.  I then stood up, and felt around for Harry to help him up.  I finally found his hand, and pulled him up. 

"Good game."  The boys said. 

"How about we watch a movie?"  Niall asked, turning on the lights. 

"Sounds good."  Louis said.  We then went into the main living room, it had a huge brown leather wrap around sofa, a big 52 inch flat screen, and some game machines around it.  It was nice.  I sat inbetween Louis and Zayn.  We were watching "The Notebook."  Near the end of the movie, my eyes were wattered up, and my face was red.  I was trying to keep in from crying, and Louis noticed.  He pushed my head into his chest, and put his hand on my head, running his fingers through my  hair. 

"It's alright, love."  He said, looking down and smiling at me.  I nodded and burried my head into his chest, it felt nice.  I could feel his abs on the side of my face.. Is that weird to say?  It probably is.  After the movie ended, I stood up. 

"Well, it's 8 o'clock, I should probably get going.  Thank you guys for letting me over, it was great meeting you all!"  I said, smiling at the five boys in front of me. 

"Hey, can we have you're number so we can all hangout again?"  Zayn asked.

"Oh yeah, sure!"  I then handed them my phone, and they passed it around making a new contact.  I had just a plain Droid. 

They walked me to my car, then they each gave me a hug, Louis gave me a big bear hug, picking me up a little.  I laughed in the proccess. 

"Bye guys!"  I said, shutting my car door.  What a fun day. 

Once I got to my flat, it felt kind of weird.  I guess it's just going to take some getting used to.  I flipped on the light switch that led to the dining room and living room, the dim light did a reflection on the big window, it was pretty.  I walked into the bathroom, putting my hair into a bun, taking off my makeup, and brushing my teeth.  I then slipped on some flannel pajama pants, with a plain white V-neck.  I crawled into bed, and set the alarm on my phone.  I can't beleive my first day in England I managed to paint an awesome peice, and hangout out with freaking One Direction.  Holy shit.  

--------------------------

"RING RING RING, RING RING RING, RING RING."  My phone was going off.  Who would call me at seven in the morning?  I rolled over, answering my phone.  

"H-hello?"  I said, rubbing my eyes with one hand.  

"Hello love, wanna meet me and the lads for breakfast?"  It was Liam.  Eh, i don't have anything better to do today, why not.  

"Sure, when and where?"  I asked, my voice sounded muffled because of course, I was just waking up.  

"Lets say 8?  And a place called Sunny Side Up, it's not that far from your flat."  He replied, it sounded like they were all wide awake because I heard people talking in the background.  I usually get up at 8 and go for a run, but they beet me to it today.

"Okay, i'll see you there."  I said, ending the call.  I forced myself to get up, almost tripping on a ruffle in the carpet.  Great.  I walked into the bathroom, untieing my hair, and redoing the loose curls.  I applied my makeup, and brushed my teeth.  I then walked out on the balcony to see what the weather was today, it was chilly, but not too chilly.  

I decided to wear Skinny yoga pants, with my regular boots on top.  I threw on a navy blue tanktop, with a brown cardigan to match my boots, whatever.  it was now 7:45, I should get going.  I grabbed my phone and my wallet, placing it in my over the shoulder tribal printed bag.  Time to get this day started.  

I finally came across the breakfast place, noticing it was tiny.  It was nice though, because it looks like a place that would be back at home.  I walked in, looking around for the boys.  I spotted them in a circular table in the corner of the place, all smiling and waving.  I waved then walked over.  They all  jumped up, giving me a hug.  It was nice, i've never really known such huggable people.  

"How did you sleep last night?"  Zayn asked, running his fork through his eggs.  They had already ordered their food and everything, obviously.  I was just waiting for the waitor to come back.  

"I slept fine, it's kind of weird though."  I said, shrugging.  

"Why?"  Louis asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin.  I noticed he was eating bacon, eggs, and... carrots?  Typical Lou.  

"Well, it was the first night i've stayed at a house by myself, first time i've been by myself really.  I just have to get use to it, but right now it's pretty freaky."  I said honestly.  It was scary, i'm use to having my dad either in the living room reading, or in his room watching re-runs of old shows from the 70's.  

"Yeah, you'll get use to it."  Harry added.  

"So Hailey, what are you doing today?"  Niall asked.  

"Well.. nothing I suppose.  Honestly i really don't know what to do."  I said, chuckling a bit.  

"The boys and I are going ice skating after this, wanna tag along?"  Liam asked, the other boys nodding in agreement.  

"Sure, that's fine, thanks."  I said, ordering a drink.  I ordered a milk, and I could tell the waitor realized that it was One Direction, even though he looked a bit older.  I just think he didn't want to say anything.  

After we finished eating, Louis rode in my car with me, and the others rode with Harry.  

"So, how do I get there?"  I asked him, since the boys were following me.  Stupid decision.  

"I'll tell you when to turn and everything, babe."  Louis said, smiling.  It's so weird how people in England talk. They're so.. nice.  Like, they call you "babe"  or "love" and other pet names pretty much after everything they say.  It's nice though.  We now arrived to the skating rink.  This will be my first time ice skating, oh boy.