Epilogue

One Year later 

"Louis, stop!"  I giggled, pulling my paint brush away.  I've been working on a project all day long for work, and Louis has not been letting me focus.  Every time I start painting he either tickles me or distracts me. 

"Oh come onnnn, I'm so bored."  He pouted.  I giggled again quietly and shook my head.  Taking my paint brush, i lightly put a dot of red paint on the top of his hand. 

"Go hangout with one of your friends then."  I said.  He shook his head, leaning back against the couch. 

"You're my only friend."  He answered.  I looked at his smirking face, sighing then dipping my brush in the water.  I turned to face him, sitting cross legged across from him. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Really?"  He asked.  I laughed. 

"What do you want to do? You're obviously not going to let me get any work done."  I said, sticking my tongue out at him.  He thought for a minute. 

"I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat."  He said.  I nodded my head and told him I would be right back, since I would need to change out of my baggy paint stained clothes.  Since it was a bit chilly outside I put on some black leggings and a warm jacket.  Slipping on my boots, I walked out of the bedroom to see Louis standing by the door with car keys in his hand.  I picked up my cup of water and paint supplies so my kitten that I recently bought wouldn't knock anything over.  Grabbing Louis's hand, we walked out of the door and to his car. 

"So where are we going?"  I asked, rubbing my hands together and adjusting the heat.  He shrugged. 

"I guess we'll just drive until we see something good."  He said.  I nodded and turned the radio on a low volume.  Leaning my head against the window, I secretly smiled when I heard Louis start singing along to the song playing in the background.  His voice is my favorite sound in the world. 

"TGI Fridays?"  He asked as we saw the sign.  I nodded, replying with a sure and he turned into the parking lot.  He grabbed my hand once again once we got out of the car, and the food smelled amazing even from outside. 

"That was delicious."  Louis said as we walked back into my flat.  I nodded my head, agreeing with him then went into the bathroom. 

"I'm taking a quick shower!"  I yelled out, hearing a okay from Louis.  I washed myself then got out, walking into my room.  I slipped on a pair of silk pajama shorts and a cami, leaving my wet hair laying down my back.  Putting on a pair of socks, I quietly walked down the hallway, going to the living room.  Once I got there, I stopped and gasped at the sight I was looking out. 

Louis stood behind the kitchen bar with the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen in my life.  His blue eyes shining, and his hair perfectly messy.  My kitten layed in his hands, fast asleep and I smiled at how cute they both looked.  But, what the tall canvas that sat on the kitchen bar read in Louis's sloppy hand writing made me smile more. 

Will you marry me?  

And it all started from there. 

---------------------------------

So... the epilogue FINALLY arrived, hahahah!  I really suck at writing epilogues, so please forgive me if this is terrible :(  I love you all and thank you so much for reading this book!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Much love,

Jesse x