One

This is something that I started and people seemed to like it....

I'm going to hell for starting this...

***

I was trembling in my bed, my wrists tied up to the head board as I watched that disgusting low life look through my drawers. I hoped and prayed that it was all he came for. he terrified me and I didn't want to get raped tonight.

why the fuck did I have to feel sexy going to bed tonight?! I just had to fuc.kin wear lingerie!

my mouth was taped shut and he wouldn't stop looking at me. I closed my thighs, I felt ashamed for getting so turned on at the thought of being tied up. this guy wasn't ugly either, he was mouth watering, but I couldn't think that way. I whimpered softly, squirming in my bed, rubbing my thighs together to relieve the tension. he noticed and I prayed he didn't think anything of it. I couldn't help the throbbing ache I felt for him, it was so wrong, but fuc.k I haven't fu.cked a guy in almost two years.

"what's wrong love?" he purred. I whimpered in fear, watching him crawl onto my bed. he forced my thighs open, looking down to my soft spot between my thighs. I couldn't stop getting so wet as he stared at me. I wasn't wearing bottoms and he was basically staring at my neatly bare core. all I had on was a nude color laced thong with little black bows on wither side. I looked away from him in shame.

"fu.ck, I haven't seen such a pretty little pus.sy in so long" he moaned leaning down between my thighs. I shook my head, vigorously, whimpering softly as he licked over my soft spot. my moan was soft, his tongue playing with me. I clenched and ached to have his tongue inside me, but he only teased me.

"so sweet, mmm, I hope you're not a virgin baby, cause I'm gonna ruin this pretty little pus.sy" I whimpered softly, watching his hands undo his pants. I shook my head, this wasn't right, but fu.ck it felt amazing.

"you don't want it?" he asked mockingly. I was flushed, my sexual frustration getting the better of me.

"tell you what, if you let me f.uck you. I won't take anything, all I want is to f.uck your sweet little pus.sy" he grinned, his shirt was quickly tossed aside, his chest and arms had a few tattoos and that's when I lost it. he was so fucking sexy and I needed the sexual relief. it was a win, win. I'd get to keep my things and I'd get to be fuck.ed by that co.ck of his.

"I've been locked up for so long baby and you taste so sweet. I can only imagine how good you'll feel wrapped around me." he whispered in my ear, teasing his head against my c.lit. I spread my legs for him, moaning.

"that's it, baby girl, spread em for Daddy" I moaned at the name, fuc.k this was a fantasy I never knew I'd get to live. I whimpered, trembling as he eased into my wet core.

"f.uck, you're so fuc.kin wet for me, mmm, moan for your Daddy, little girl" I moaned with every hard thrusts he gave me, he couldn't even wait to take his pants off, only pulling his cock out and pushing my panties to the side.

"fu.ck you smell so good, sh.it" he growled. my moans were muffled against the tape, his hips deliciously colliding with my own.

"that's it baby, take it, take Daddy's big co ck" I cried out in pain when he ripped off the tape from my lips, quickly slapping me to stop me.

"say it, say my name" he growled. I knew what he wanted.

"Daddy" I moaned softly. he was so good at f.uck.ing I almost wished he wasn't leaving.

"tell me how good I feel baby girl"

"so good Daddy, so hard" I moaned, his fingers went up to my lips.

"suck" he ordered. I took his index and middle past my lips, bobbing my head softly as he watched me. maybe I could make him stay a bit longer, or at least want to come back to me.

"enough" he growled, eyes dark as he stared at my pink lips, the tips of his wet fingers cooling the heat I felt on my core. I whimpered, he was bringing me to my finish so quickly. I didn't want it to be over.

"I think someone is enjoying herself a bit too much, darling" he chuckled.

"I can't help it, Daddy. you feel so good!" I moaned pulling away and arching my back as I cried out.

"Daddy!" my walls pulsed and throbbed around his hard cock.

"please Daddy, fill me up" I whispered. he shook, his thrusts quick and sloppy.

"fu.ck, baby girl" he grunted, his warm cum spilling into me. I moaned at the feeling, swiveling my hips to prolong our orgasms.

"we should do this again some time...Daddy" I purred as he pulled out of me.

"you on the pill?" I nodded, relief washed over his face before he stood up, zipping up his pants and staring down between my thighs for a while, admiring my soft spot.

"I can't wait to see what else I can make you do" he muttered. I smirked at him, opening my legs a bit more.

"dirty girl" he chuckled.

"I just want my Daddy back inside me" I whimpered. he growled lowly, staring at my vulnerable body.

"I'm going to ruin you"......

~JazzibooXx