Three

I was enjoying a nice, quite night in, reading a book on my couch and letting the t.v. play in the background. I hated reading when it was quite, it made me feel like I was being watched. I still continue to feel that way, and I know who's watching me. My Daddy hadn't seen me in a little over three weeks, but I knew he was watching me, it was just a gut feeling. when I heard a small noise I got scared, quickly getting up and rushing to grab a bat that I had kept for emergencies. my heart was pounding against my chest in anticipation, waiting for the intruder to come into the room. I gasped, seeing a tall male, he had dark brown hair, his eyes a brown as well, he smirked staring at me and I held on to the bat tightly.

"you're as beautiful as he described you" the man moaned.

"who?" I demanded.

"your Daddy" my eyes widened at the mention of him, looking down and blushing a deep crimson.

"get over here baby, come to your new Daddy" I gasped, shaking my head and backing up to a wall. I was trembling in fear, he wasn't Daddy.

"relax baby, I'm right here" I looked up to find my Daddy's blue eyes and brown hair. my body instantly relaxed, knowing that he wouldn't let this other male take advantage of me.

"and, I'm her only Daddy, Liam" he growled, gripping Liam's shoulder.

"relax, mate, I was only kidding"

"c'mere baby girl" I listened obediently and started walking to them.

"crawl" Liam muttered. I looked to Daddy, he nodded and I got down on my hands and knees, swaying my hips as I crawled to both men.

"she's breath taking, isn't she?" Daddy asked Liam. he nodded, watching me as I sat back on my legs, blushing as they both looked down at me.

"do you think you can handle us both, baby girl?" I whimpered softly at his question, Daddy was sharing me tonight. my nod was dazed at the thought. no one knew about My Daddy, no one could ever believe how bad I was. Liam picked me up and carried me to my room where the window was open. I'm assuming they came in through there. he lied me down, his lips quickly going for my neck. I moaned and whimpered softly as he rolled his hips into mine.

"Daddy" I gasped when I looked up to see him watching me.

"Liam, baby, call me Liam, or your Daddy will get mad" he whispered. I nodded, watching my Daddy. his blue eyes were dark with lust, watching as Liam touched me. my attention was brought back to Liam, his arms taking my body in them and pressing my chest to his, he moaned at the feeling of my chest pressing to his. he quickly pulling off my shirt, eyes wide when he saw the bright blue laced bra like corset design I had on.

"let's see what kind of knickers you wear" he muttered, biting his lip as he quickly tugged off my shorts. I was left almost bare, wearing only my undergarments, the white laced thong I picked out on my bottom, little pink bows on each side.

"I'm gonna fu.ck you so hard" he groaned. my eyes went to find Daddy's. he just watched Liam take my clothes off, while Liam was distracted by losing his own clothes I asked Daddy a question.

"Daddy, are you going to fu.ck me?"

"soon baby girl, Liam wants to use you first. I like watching you baby" I blushed, nodding before looking up to see Liam shirtless and his pants were undone, he quickly tugged off my knickers, throwing them aside. his size was bigger than Daddy's, I almost moaned at the sight. my legs spread open on instinct and he grinned down at me, before quickly slamming into my wet pu.ssy. I moaned at the length he had, but he didn't feel as good as Daddy felt.

"she feels so good man, you're so fuc.kin lucky" Liam growled out, his thrusts steady, he was different from Daddy, Daddy was rough and hard. Liam was a bit sweeter and it made me feel different.