cage

[kinda smutty bc i got bored] and i oop-

My body froze as I heard the footsteps descend down the stairs. And my heart froze when I heard them stop in front of my cage. The black boots stood right in front of the small opening that wasn't covered by the blanket.

I heard keys and the sound of my door unlocking.

"Lauren. Hello baby girl."

I gulped. Her voice could be so sinister yet so enchanting, to the point that it made you wish to hear it more.

I crawled out of the cage, and looked up at her. She had her eyes on the caretaker, giving him instructions on how to treat me properly.

Then she bent down at eye level with me. Her face so close I could feel her warm breath. She caressed my cheek with her hand, and observed the cut.

"Which one?" She growled.

"I-I don't know master." I responded.

She shook her head, "I'll have him find out."

The caretaker stood up to go analyze the footage. Meanwhile, my master was observing the damage my body had received in the past week. She frowned, upon seeing the bruises around my neck.

She loosened my collar, and then, grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. She grabbed my hand and walked along the rows of cages with me.

We stopped before reaching the door.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Y-yes master." I had been sort of confident in that answer.

"Say my name when you address me."

"Yes, I do love you... Nadia."

She smiled, "Good. Then I'll let you show me how much you love me."

And with that Nadia opened the door.

[QUESTION FOR SCIENCE!]
Who tops in a relationship with Nadia and Lauren?