boyfriend

Lonely and sick of living your life with no one by your side? Call 420-HOT-BOYS, that's 420-HOT-BOYS, to get the soulmate of your dreams today!

-

"This is really sad Lauren." Johnny said, turning off the TV.

"Shut the hell up. I'm gonna call." Lauren replied.

"I already called and ordered one for you," John said, "You're welcome!"

The doorbell rang and Lauren jumped up and opened it. There laid a huge box, a little taller than Lauren, which she was happy about because she always wanted a boy taller than her.

Johnny pushed past her and headed for his car.

"Where the hell are you going John?" Lauren yelled after him.

"Giving you some private time with your sex robot!" John yelled back, "Have fun!"

Lauren groaned and got the box inside within thirty minutes. She sighed and tore it open. There lay a metal box, with a tablet on the outside.

She turned the tablet on and read the information on the screen.

Hello! Please take good care of your new soulmate! Here is some information about them!

Lauren smiled as she went down the list.

Height: 5"3

Eye Color: Constantly changing

Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde

Face Details: Dimples, Freckles

Fashion Sense: Amazing

Age: 15

Sign: Aries

Birthday: April 19, 2004

Gender: Female

Name: Nadia Turner

Lauren frowned. A girl? She thought she was getting a soulmate, not her ideal friend. She opened the metal box anyways, and was greeted by the prettiest person she'd ever seen.

-
1 month later.

laurenorlando

laurenorlando: so @ orderyoursoulmate was supposed to send me a boyfriend but tbh we cool cause you sent me this gorgeous angel instead

laurenorlando: so @ orderyoursoulmate was supposed to send me a boyfriend but tbh we cool cause you sent me this gorgeous angel instead. thanks for screwing up cuz y'all changed my life n i dunno what i would do without this girl cause she's the love of my life ❤️ and i wouldn't change it for the world.

1.13M likes 147k comments

orderyoursoulmate: this was no mistake

-laurenorlando: check dms

kenzie: and you said you couldn't be gay

-laurenorlando: you did too

-brynnrumfallo: and look at us now ❤️

-kenzie: love u 💕

-haydensummerall: exposedd

johnnyorlando: congrats but it was no mistake 👁👄👁

-laurenorlando: thanks bousin but wot 👀

nadiaturner: love you 😍

-laurenorlando: love you too 💕

-laurlandos: ladia is real guys. I AM PROUD

orderyoursoulmate

laurenorlando: what did you mean by that

orderyoursoulmate: There was no mistake, your brother ordered a girl.

laurenorlando: but how did he know

orderyoursoulmate: We told him what the optimal choice for you would be and he ordered it. He mainly did it as a prank, thinking it would be funny to order you a girl.

laurenorlando: oh

orderyoursoulmate: How's Nadia?

laurenorlando: wonderful. perfect. gorgeous.

orderyoursoulmate: We're glad you're enjoying her company. I hope this cleared things up. Goodbye Lauren.

laurenorlando: bye 👋

Johnny never lived to see another day.