Bio

Name: Dia Diaz

Nickname: Di

Age: 13

Hometown: Echo Creek

DOB: June 27

Zodiac/Aureole Sign: Cancer(Earth), Blowhole(Mewni).

Looks: Long dark red hair in a braid with bangs framing around her eyes, blue eyes, pinkish skin, same height as Star.

Trait: Sensitive, artistic, faithful, quiet.

Likes: Math, drawing, singing, Marco, Star, magic, karate, music, fashion(making clothes especially), reading, swimming, animals, baking.

Dislikes: The dark, loud people(Star's an exception), monsters(mainly Ludo and Toffee), liars, secrets between friends, fighting(but will if necessary).

VA: Romi Dames(Musa from Winx Club S6 Nickelodeon)

Outfit: A light lavender jacket over a plum-colored tank top with a white four-pointed star on it. A pink skirt that stops just above the knees, wears shorts underneath. On her feet are aqua green slip-ons.

Relations: Marco Diaz(adoptive brother), Angie Diaz(adoptive mother), Rafael Diaz(adoptive father), Star(best friend/sister figure), Pippy(laser puppy, pet), unknown biological family.

History: Dia doesn't know who her parents are. All she knows is she was found on the Diaz's doorstep. Dia lives a normal life until the appearance of the Mewni Princess, Star Butterfly. Dia and Marco are introduced to a world of magic and monsters. At one point, Dia and Marco meet Tom, Star's ex-boyfriend. While at the Blood Moon, Tom mistakenly dances with Dia, while Marco dances with Star, all within the light of the Blood Moon. Later on, they encounter Toffee, an immortal monster, who wants all magic to be destroyed. After threatening to kill Marco and Dia, Star uses the Whispering Spell to destroy her wand. Her wand reforms itself not long after and a new Millhorse settles in. Now, the three friends wait and see what new adventures await.

So sorry for the delay in updating/posting anything. My Grandpa passed away last month, my mom's having some medical problems and I've had severe writer's block. There are many issues going on so please be understanding. Been inspired by SVTFOE.