Addie's Past

"Daddy where is mommy, she's been gone for too long?" She left us, she left us I want her back! Tears flow down my face.

"I don't know she's had a long and confusing day I think she took a break."

"For two weeks?" He looks at me confused before kneeling down in front of me wiping off my face.

"She is confused and scared we all are. Don't worry about it." Memories flood my vision.

"Addie it's time for lunch!" Mommy calls, getting up from playing with my dolls I run into the kitchen to my booster and see a grilled cheese and dinosaur crackers. Mommys hair is up and her belly is big.

"When is sissy coming?" I ask taking a bite of my food.

"Soon sweet heart very soon." I nod smiling taking a sip of my juice. Soon mommy falls to the floor crying.

"Mom!" I scream running to her.

"Go call daddy." She whispers, I turn and run to the counter grabbing the phone pressing the second button and the phone makes a sound. Putting it up to my ear I wait.

"Hello?" I hear daddy answer, he sounds happy.

"Daddy, Mommys hurt come help!" I say pleading into the phone, I'm so scared.

"Okay press the button under mine okay? That's Miss. Carrys number have her come over I will be right there." He hangs up the phone and I press the bottom one.

"Miss. Carry! Please help! Mommys hurt!" I cry into the phone.

"Sweetie it will be okay, take the phone with you into your room and I will be right over. Dont hang up." I cry harder looking to my mommy to see her crying on her hands and knees making weird sounds rocking back and forth.

Running into my room I jump onto my bed and cry with the phone still with me. "Addie don't cry okay? It's not bad, your baby sister is coming." She pants before I hear the door open to the house and then I hear Miss. carry talking through the phone but not to me. "Come on let's get you to your room." I hear my mom mutter something before the floor creaks passing my room and Miss. Carry and mommy pass my room, it looks like Mommys pants just got soaked.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Addie let's go to the park?" Mommy asks, taking her hand she pulls on my shoes and sweater.

"Your pretty." I giggle, she looks to me and smiles nuzzling my nose and hers.

"What about you my little princess?"

"Daddy is lucky." I giggle before laughing abruptly making mommy giggle too.

"He's lucky to have two beautiful girls in the house." She kisses my cheek before lifting me onto her hip and taking my bag on her shoulder. She slips me into the car into my car seat and buckles me in. She hands me my head phones and turns on the tv. She hops into the car herself and pulls out to the park. "Addie? What's your favorite color?"

"Pink!" I clap my hands taking off my head phones and sliding them onto the floor. She turns on the music to Pink! and I scream making mommy laugh.

"Who's a happy Addie?"

"Me!" I cheer singing along. Soon she pulls into the park and gets out, I squeal before she opens my door getting me out of the car onto her hip getting my bag.

"Okay you know the rules, no talking to strangers and if someone you don't know comes up to you what do you do?"

"Scream!"

"And you don't leave the sand." She scolds, I nod my head in understanding, she let's me down and I run away into the sand running up to the slide waiting in line patiently. I watch mommy go sit down next to the other mommies.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Addie, let's get ready for bed." Daddy calls, I run into the room screaming jumping into his arms.

"Hi sir butt kiss." I chuckle pulling on his ears.

"Hi malady." He kisses my nose before laying me down on my floor slipping off my skirt. "So how were you today?" He asks, I look away from him. "Your mom says you didn't use your words today and you had to go to time out." He says putting on a pull up for me.

"That's because she made me soup and I didn't want it. Then she turned on Barbie and I wanted Frozen!" I shout annoyed that they don't understand.

"Don't yell." He slips off my shirt and puts on my Elsa dress.

"She doesn't know anything."

"Stop. Your mom loves you so much, she does everything for you. She didn't know, if you don't like something such as food you still eat it and say thank you. You appreciate what she does young lady." He pulls me up to my feet handing me my Olaf bear and slides me into bed. "Now go to bed and tomorrow you be better for her." He turns on the lamp and gives me a small kiss on my forehead. "Good night Addie." He says heading to the door.

"Night daddy." Turning over on my side he is about to close the door. "No!" I turn over sitting up and he opens it holding up his hands.

"Sorry." He backs away and I lay down going to sleep.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Lay down!" Mommy screams, I quickly jump into bed crying myself. Her eyes are dark and she is crying, she grabs my pillow and shoves it over my face holding it down harshly. I can't breathe. I struggle against her, hitting her, scratching her, kicking her.

"No!" I try screaming under the pillow. She holds it down tighter and she doesn't let up. It hurts to breathe, I scratch her wrist and soon my eyes get heavy like sleep. I stop thrashing and my eyes get heavy and soon I am sleeping.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Addie! Addie hunny are you okay?" Daddy asks, opening my eyes I see him looking scared. Mommy is now here with a strange man. They are standing far away.

"Mommy hurt me...." I choke feeling so sad. I jump into daddy's arms and cry, she killed me.