//Chapter 11//

Y/N

"You, you did this." Mrs. K said as she pulled Eddie behind her. "You know how delicate he is!"

"We were attacked Mrs. K!" Billy said in our defence. "No, don't, don't try to blame anyone else-" Mrs. K said before dropping her keys. "Here let me-" Beverly said while crouching down to pick up her car keys but Mrs. K quickly grabbed them. "Get back!" She yelled at Beverly before going close to her face. "Oh I've heard about your Miss Marsh, and I told want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

"Mrs. K I..." Beverly looked down before Mrs. K grabbed Eddie again. "No, you're are all monsters, all of you!" She yelled before putting Eddie in her car. "Now Eddie is done with you, you hear me, done!" Mrs. K got into her car and sped away. We all walked onto the road and watched her car drive away.

I looked down and then looked up and Richie who was standing beside me. "Richie?" I asked. He looked down at me. "Yeah?" He asked. I sighed and bit my lip. "Georgie is dead...isn't he?" I asked him, my voice cracking a bit. "Y/N-" "I saw the well." Billy said cutting off Richie. "W-W-W-We know where IT is and next time we'll be better prepared."

"NO!" Stanley yelled suddenly. "Not next time Bill! You're insane!" "Why? We all know nobody else is going to do anything." Beverly shot back. "Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker," Richie said pointed at Ben. "He's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't just pretend IT's going to go away, Ben you said it yourself, IT comes back every 27 years." Beverly said. "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben said. "Because I want to run towards something, not away." Beverly said. "I'm sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie said pointing at Beverly who gave him the middle finger.

"Richie..." I say looking at him. "I'm just saying, let's face facts," He said looking at Billy. "Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too." "Georgie isn't dead." Billy retorted and walked up to Richie. "You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself and Y/N." Richie said. "No! T-T-Take it back, you're scared and we all are but take it back!" Billy said while pushing Richie. "Billy!" I yelled. Richie shook his head and pushed Billy back making him fall on the ground, Billy clutched his fists before standing back up and punching Richie in the eye making him fall down. "Richie!" I yelled while running to his aid and helping him up. "You're such a loser!" Richie yelled at Billy. "Richie-" "You're a bunch of losers, getting us all killed while trying to chase a clown!" Richie yelled while trying to get to Billy but me and Stan held him back while Mike and Ben held Billy back.

"Stop!" Beverly yelled while going in between Richie and Billy. "This is what IT wants, IT wants to divide us. When we were all together, when we hurt IT, that's why we are all still here." "Yeah well I plan to keep it that way." Richie said walking towards his bike, Ben, Stanley and Mike following him. "Mike..." Beverly said. Mike turned around and sighed. "Guys...I can't do this. My granddad was right, I'm an outsider, gotta stay that way." He said before picking up his bike.

"Y/N come on!" I heard Richie yelled from our bikes. Beverly and Billy both looked at me. "You're going too?" Billy asked me. I looked down. "Well...Richie invited me over to his house before all of this happened and I still want to go." I say quietly. "What? So you can play kissy with him?" Billy asked with an annoyed tone. "Billy..." I said looking up at him. "No, you know what, that's fine, go do whatever you want I guess." He said before walking away. Beverly gave me an apologetic look before following Billy.

"Y/N?" I heard Richie say as he put his hand on my shoulder. I hummed in response and looked up at him. "Come on, my mom is waiting for us." He said while grabbing my hand and leading me towards his house. "What about our bikes?" I asked looking back and at our bikes. "We can leave them there, Mrs. Rockefeller will keep them safe." He said with a smile when I looked at him.

"I also wanted to talk to you about something..." Richie said while stopping us and standing in front of me. "What is it Richie?" I asked looking up at him. "Oh man i don't know how to put this." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "Richie?" "Y/N, i've liked you for a really long time, possibly since we first met and became friends. I wanted to tell you before but I didn't know how and I was just always so nervous-" I cut him off by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down so his lips were on mine.

Richie was shocked at first but he relaxed and kissed me back. After a couple of seconds I pulled away and he placed our foreheads together. "I've liked you Richie, ever since I laid my eyes on you in 3rd grade." I say with a smile which caused Richie to smile as well. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his chest, hugging him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Y/N, I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever. Promise me that even if we fight IT, I won't lose you and that you won't leave me." Richie said. I looked up at him a smiled. "Richie, you will never lose me okay? I'll always be with you." I say and then gave his lips a quick peck.

"Good, now come on, my mom is waiting for us." He said with a smile and let go of our hug. I did the same. "Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?" Richie said with a small smirk. "Oh please, my legs are killing me." I say dramatically with a small giggle. Richie smiled wide while crouching down a bit, I smiled as well and got onto his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he stood back up and took a hold of my legs just in case I would fall and he started walking towards his house.

"Oh and Y/N? Do you think you would like to be my girlfriend?" Richie asked. I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. "I would love to be your girlfriend Richie."