//Chapter 8//

Y/N

We all ran into the forest and towards all of the yelling.

I hope that we would make it in time before Mike gets really hurt.

I stopped running as soon as I got to the creek and saw Henry, Belch and Victor above Mike yelling things at him and kicking him. I heard the others stop running behind me.

I looked down and picked up a rock. I aimed it for Henry's head and then I threw it. I watched the rock hit Henry in the head and he looked back at us. Mike slowly got up and walked towards us. I helped him up the little mountain we were on.

"Nice throw." Richie said looking at me. "Thanks."

"You losers are trying to hard." Henry said looking at both me and Beverly. "They'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did." He finished as he rubbed his hands on his dick.

I scrunched up my nose is disgust and hid behind Richie. Billy picked up a rock and threw it at Henry, hitting him right in the forehead. "D-D-D-Don't talk bad about my sister Bowers!" Billy yelled at him.

"The fuck?" Belch said. "Come on! Get them!" Henry yelled at them before picking up some rocks.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled before getting hit in the forehead by a rock.

Us Losers kept throwing rocks at Henry and his goons. We were hitting them left and right when they weren't even hitting us. Eddie and Stanley went into the water to get closer as the continued to throw rocks.

Belch looked straight at me. "Fuck you bitch!" He yelled before I threw a rock hitting him right in the nose, making him stumble back.

Beverly threw the last rock, hitting Henry making him fall on the ground. Belch started pushing Victor back and they ran into the forest.

We all smiled. Me and Richie helped Eddie and Stanley back up before looking back at Henry.

"Go blow your dad!" Richie started. "You mullet wearing asshole!" I finished. Richie smiled at me before linking our arms together and following the others.

"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. He'll be after you too now." Mike said. "Ah Bowers? He's always after us." I say. "I guess that's the one t-t-thing we all have in common." Billy said. "Yea, welcome to the Losers Club." Richie said patting Mikes back.

————————————————

"They said they found part of his hand all chewed up near the storm pipe." Stanley said lifting up the missing kid poster of Edward Corcoran. "He asked to borrow a pencil once." I say.

Billy walked over to the missing poster and lifted it up further to reveal the missing poster of Betty Rimpson. "It's like she's been f-f-forgotten because Corcoran's missing." Billy said. "Is it ever going to end?" Mike asked.

"What the fuck dude?" I heard Richie say. I looked over and saw him trying to pull a tuba from a person. He gave up and started walking towards us. "What are they talking about?" Eddie asked as he came around the corner holding two ice cream cones. "What they always talk about." Richie answered as he grabbed one of the cones from Eddie.

I walked over to him and grabbed the cone from Richie's hand and took a bite of it. "Hey!" Richie said with a smile on his face. I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him as I handed him back his ice cream.

"I actually think it will end, for a little while at least." Ben said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "So I was going over my Derry research and I charted out all of the big events. The Ironworks explosion in 1908, The Bradley Gang in '35 and The Black Spot in '62, and now kids being taken, I realized that this stuff happens every-," "27 years." I cut him off. He gave me a nod.
————————————————

We were now all sitting on benches. In front of us was a stage that had clowns on it. Apparently there was some sorta of fair going on.

"So let me get this straight," I start. "IT comes out from wherever to eat kids for like, a year, and then what? IT just goes into hibernation?"

"Maybe it's like. . . what do you call it? Cicadas!" Stanley said. "You know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years." "My grandfather thinks this town is cursed." Mike explained. "He says that all the bad things that happens in this town is because of one thing, an evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry."

"But it can't be just one thing." Beverly said. "Maybe we all saw something different.". "Maybe." Eddie said. "Or maybe IT knows what scares us the most and that's what we see." Stanley said.

"I-I saw a leaper." Eddie said. "He was like an walking infection." "But you didn't." Stanley said. "Because IT isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leaper or Bill and Y/N seeing Georgie. Or the woman I keep seeing."

"Is she hot?" Richie asked. I looked at him and slapped his arm making him look at me with a "What" face. "No Richie, she's not hot!" Stanley retorted. "Her face is all messed up."

"None of this makes any sense. They're all like bad dreams." I say. "I don't think so, I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?" Mike said. "What? You saw something too?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes." He answered. "You guys know that burnt down house on Harris Avenue?" We all nodded. "I was inside when it burned down. Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. They were pushing and pounding on the door, trying to get to me but it was too hot. When the firefighters found them, the skin on their hands melted down to the bone."

I frowned. I can't believe that happened to Mike. Every-time I asked my parents what happened to that house they always told me and Billy that someone fell asleep while cooking.

"Well, we're all afraid of something." I said. "Got that right." Richie spoke up. "Why Rich? What are you afraid of?" Eddie asked.

I looked at Richie as he looked at me. He looked behind him and at the clowns that were on the stage. He turned back around and adjusted his glasses. "Clowns."