//Chapter 4//

Y/N's P.O.V

"That's poison ivy. And that's poison ivy." Stan said as he pointed to different leafs. "And that's poison ivy."

"Where!?" Eddie said looking around. "Where's the poison ivy."

"No where. Not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley." Richie said as we walked to the opening of the sewer.

"Ok well, I'm starting to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure that's not good for me." Eddie said. "Do you share the same bathroom you as your mother?" Richie asked.

"Yeah, sometimes." Eddie answered. "Then you probably have crabs." Richie told him.

"That's so not funny." Eddie said as he and Stanley stopped walking. Me, Billy and Richie had already got in the sewers and me and Billy were looking around for clues.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" I asked looked back at Ed and Stan. Then I walked over to Richie.

"Nuh Uh. That's gray water." Eddie said, shaking his head. "What the hell is gray water?" I asked.

"It's basically piss and shit." Eddie said. "So I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee."

Richie leaned down and picked up a stick that was floating in the water. He brought it to his nose and smelt it. He then put the stick near my nose. I smelt it as well. It didn't smell that bad.

"Are, are you serious?" Eddie asked us and he watched us smell the stick. Richie looked back at Eddie. "Doesn't smell like caca to me Señor." He said using a Spanish accent. I held in my laughter as Richie said that. He was horrible at making accents.

"O-O-Okay, I can smell that from here." Eddie said. "It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face." Richie teased.

"Have you ever heard of a Staph Infection?" Eddie asked us. Richie put the tip of the stick in the water and picked something up with it.

"I'll show you a "staff" infection!" Richie said.

"That's so unsanitary." Eddie mumbled. "You guys are like swimming in a toilet bowl right now. Have you ever heard of listeria?" Eddie asked. Richie flicked the thing that was at the end of the stick at Eddie, hitting Eddie's Fannypack. Eddie jumped back in disgust.

"Are you retarded?" Richie asked him. "You're the reason we're in this situation." Eddie retorted.

"Guys!" Billy yelled from behind us. We all looked at Billy. He was holding a shoe. I quickly walked over to him and looked at the shoe. The weight that had been on my shoulders from Georgie's disappearance lifted a bit I was hoping it wasn't his. That he had both of his boots on.

Wait a minute. Boots. Georgie was wearing boots. Not shoes

"Shit." Eddie said. "Don't tell me thats..." Stanley said. Richie walked up to us. "No." I say. "Georgie was wearing galoshes."

"Who's sneaker is it?" Eddie asked. Billy opened the shoe to see the name that was written inside of it. "It's Betty Ripsom's." Billy said.

"Shit!" Stanley said. "Shit. Oh god. Oh fuck. I don't like this." Eddie said. "How do you think Betty feels. Going around these tunnels with only one fucking shoe." Richie joked as he hopped on my leg.

"What if she's still here?" Stanley asked. "Eddie come on." I say. He looked at us. "My mom will have an aneurysm if she finds out we were playing down here." Eddie said. "I'm serious."

"Bill? Y/N?" Richie asked looking at us. Me and Billy looked at each other. We have this thing that happens anytime we are in a situation like this. We both know what each other are thinking, and we know exactly what the other is going to say.

"If I We're Betty Ripsom, I would want us to find me." Billy said. "And Georgie too." I added.

"What if I don't want to find them?" Eddie asked. "I mean, no offense Bill and Y/N, but I don't want to end up like.." Eddie paused and looked at us. I had a frown on my face while Billy looked at Eddie. "I don't want to go missing either."

"He has a point." Stan said. "You too?" Bill asked. "It's summer, we're supposed to be having fun. This isn't fun. This is scary and disgusting." Stan said.

Richie opened his mouth to say something but he got cut it by a big splash behind Ed and Stan.

They both whipped around and we all saw a boy around our age on his hands and knees in the water.

"Holy shit." I say in shock. "What the hell happened to you!?" Richie finished my sentence.

He looked up at us. He had dirt smudges on his face and elbows while his nose was bleeding and I could see some blood on his shirt as well.

Me and Billy both ran to the boy and help him up. Richie had came over and helped us walk him to our bikes. Me, Richie, Eddie and Stanley rode on our own bikes while Billy and Ben, he had told us his name, rode on Billy's bike.