Chapter 19 - Regeneration, My Dear Doctor!

Chapter 19 –Regeneration, My Dear Doctor!

The Doctor's P.O.V.

“Maddy? Madison? Please wake up. We need you. I need you. I know what you said, about as long as you know somebody in the Universe your never alone. But if you go I'll be alone. Please wake up.” I begged, holding the dying girl in my arms.

Amy and Rory had retreated to their room, once I had told them to. I was sat on the floor, with Maddy led across my lap. I was trying hard not to cry. If she was awake, she'd laugh at me crying. I let out a small laugh, thinking about her.

“Emmmmmm....” She quietly mumbled. fidgeting slightly in my lap.

“Maddy? Maddy, your alive!” I said, joy clear in my voice.

Madison's P.O.V.

“Yes, but in so much pain!” I choked out, clutching my stomach in pain.

“Oh god. Maddy, what do I do?” He asked, sitting me up.

“There's nothing you can do. You know what happens next.”I explained, pulling myself using the console.

“I know. I don't want you to though.” The Doctor said, sounding like he was crying.

“Hey, don't cry! I'll be fine. I'll be out of pain!” I said, brushing my hand against his cheek.

“But I want you to stay! It's not fair. I like you being here!” He cried, letting a tear fall.

“I'll still be here! I'll stay here.”

“It's not the same! I don't want you to die!” He shouted, holding his hand to my face.

“It's not really like dying Doctor, just changing!” I replied, a bit weirded out by his concern.

“Yeah but...wait! What do you mean changing? Maddy I hate to tell you but your dying.” The Doctor explained, getting quieter.

“Yes, I had notice that Doctor! I can change, just like you can”

“Oh yeah, your a Time Lord aren't you!

“Oh my god!” I replied, clapping my hands slowly. “You forgot didn't you! How could you forget!”

“I was in the moment! It wasn't a time to be remembering stuff!”

“Oh I could just....OW! Oh here we go! Well Doctor, time to go!” I yelled, holding my stomach.

“Already? Well Madison, it was nice knowing you like this. You were amazing!” He replied, stepping away from me.

“I was, wasn't I! See you soon Doctor! Oh,and promise me something?” I asked

“Anything!”

“Kiss me when I'm back! No matter what I look like! Please?” I asked, as I started to move to the center of the room.

“Promise. Now, good luck!” He said, giving me a heart warming smile.

“Thank you! See you soon!” I replied, giving him a quick salute.

Then it started.

My body automatically moved into a star position, as the golden light started to flood out of me. Looking like my head, arm and legs were on fire, I tried to steady myself from the almighty force. The changes had started. I felt my hair start to shorten around me, as my skin began to change. A fierce pain over took my body as my new features began to form. I let out a long and loud scream, as the pain became to much. I took a quick glance at The Doctor, only to see him crouched down by the chair. I kept his face in mind, as it would be the last time I saw him with these old eyes.